Errors in User CP

If you have a question, concern, or suggestion, please feel free to bring it to the attention of the princesses.
Uta
Wanderer
Wanderer
Reactions:
Gold: 171
Mood:

Errors in User CP

Post by Uta » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:19 am

Just letting you know that the option to edit notifications options in User CP is broken.

When I clicked on it, this error code shows up:
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to phpbb\notification\type\base::__construct() must implement interface phpbb\db\driver\driver_interface, instance of phpbb\user_loader given, called in C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\cache\production\container_4335734bbdd20f586549a504dff5f80c.php on line 711 and defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\phpbb\notification\type\base.php:87 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\cache\production\container_4335734bbdd20f586549a504dff5f80c.php(711): phpbb\notification\type\base->__construct(Object(phpbb\user_loader), Object(phpbb\db\driver\factory), Object(phpbb\cache\driver\file), Object(phpbb\user), Object(phpbb\auth\auth), Object(phpbb\config\db), './', 'php', 'forums_notifica...', 'forums_notifica...', 'forums_user_not...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\Container.php(297): phpbb_cache_container->getCarsonk_Caramel_Notification_Type_DonateService() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\ContainerBuilder.php(442): Symfony\Component\De in C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\phpbb\notification\type\base.php on line 87
This shows up at the top of Caramel menu in User CP:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 255: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
The text font suddenly got huge in that menu.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Gold: 1644
Mood:

Re: Errors in User CP

Post by Princess MeowsePad » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:39 pm

Yeah, the caramel menu doesn't seem to be fully compatible with the subsilver2-based theme that I'm using. Using a subsilver2 based theme on phpBB 3.2 is in no way recommended or supported. Some might say that I'm a fool for choosing to use a subsilver2-based theme just for a more nostalgic/old-timey look, but hey, nobody said I like to take the easy way out.

Thanks for pointing out the errors with the notification menu. I will take a look at it when I'm home. :)
I am the princess. <3

Uta
Wanderer
Wanderer
Reactions:
Gold: 171
Mood:

Post by Uta » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:31 pm

You're welcome. If there are too many errors we can just keep the basic points of the theme. As long as it can be used for posting and talking, I guess it's good enough.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by Princess MeowsePad » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:05 am

Uta wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:31 pm
You're welcome. If there are too many errors we can just keep the basic points of the theme. As long as it can be used for posting and talking, I guess it's good enough.
That is my philosophy as well. xD
I am the princess. <3

SpacewardAsh
Drifter
Drifter
Reactions:
Gold: 26

Post by SpacewardAsh » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:28 am

Aww Snap! I need to alter my notification settings so I know when to pop by...

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by Princess MeowsePad » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:37 am

SpacewardAsh wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:28 am
Aww Snap! I need to alter my notification settings so I know when to pop by...
I'm going to try to figure it out. The Caramel plugin for 3.2 seems to be slightly broken (or maybe I'm just stupid and didn't do it right).
I am the princess. <3