My mental Disorders!

Updates regarding your personal life, rants, and other things to do with yourself are welcome.
Naiwen
Traveler
Traveler
Reactions:
Gold: 83
Mood:

My mental Disorders!

Post by Naiwen » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:45 am

My life doesn't suck, but it aint as easy as everyone seems to think. I hate it when people on the net from the few posts in the daily chit-chat thread seems to think I have it easy. I don't, I'm 100% psychologically dysfunctional person irl and am on disability benefits for that. So I don't think had they known that I'm struggling everyday and that even waking up is a battle for me, then I don't think they'd say that. They don't know that I'm dealing every moment with : suicidal thoughts, depression, asocial personality disorder (meaning I'm triggered when someone is trying to have any social interactions with me), obsessive-maniac-compulsive personality disorder, masochistic personality disorder (it means I tend to have thoughts that could lead to physical self-harm and psychological torture) and I think I might have other mental illnesses not diagnosed. So yeah, I'm provided for financially for life to let me breath and actually have a life, and not burdening myself with added financial worries. My vent today. It had been longer than I had intended it to be, sorry.

Princess MeowsePad
sekai de ichiban ohime sama~
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Gold: 1863
Mood:

Re: My mental Disorders!

Post by Princess MeowsePad » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 pm

I'm glad that you are able to receive disability benefits so that you at least don't have to worry about money too much. It's bad enough that you have to deal with so many mental health disorders. Your life certainly doesn't sound easy, so I encourage anyone who thinks that it is to try living with a single mental disorder.
I am the princess. <3

Megan
Citizen
Citizen
Reactions:
Gold: 388
Mood:

Post by Megan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:17 pm

I can relate in a way. I suffer from depression and stuff too. Sadly most people don't get how hard it can be to handle everyday life. My family luckily does, it's just other people that don't always get it.

Sadly there's a lot of people that take advange of disability which often is why people can be negative about it. That and so,Erik Estrada people just simply don't know. It doesn't make it easier of course.

Princess MeowsePad
sekai de ichiban ohime sama~
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Gold: 1863
Mood:

Post by Princess MeowsePad » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:47 pm

Life is hard enough to deal with sometimes without mental disorders.
I am the princess. <3

Megan
Citizen
Citizen
Reactions:
Gold: 388
Mood:

Post by Megan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:47 pm
Life is hard enough to deal with sometimes without mental disorders.
Very true!