Disney+

[1.0x] Discuss or share music, movies, television shows, or videos.
Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Reactions:
Mood:

Disney+

Post by Cassieboo » 4 months ago

Barathemos wrote:
4 months ago
I’ve still yet to get into the streaming craze and only use cable tv. I’ve been considering getting Hulu (because of the student bundle with Spotify) but I really love Disney so if all of their shows and movies are available to stream...it may be difficult to not subscribe.
I think Disney is supposed to be the cheapest (Because it won't have as much database as the others) at either 5.99 or 6.99 a month (can't remember exactly). Amazon subscription you can get free with prime and I believe there's a student discount for that as well, but we don't use it much.

DanTheMan
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Disney+

Post by DanTheMan » 4 months ago

The streaming industry is becoming ridiculous but quite frankly I usually only want certain shows/movies anyway & Disney+ will have most of them. I've also played with the idea of going back to buying physical media again :lol:

Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Reactions:
Mood:

Disney+

DanTheMan wrote:
4 months ago
The streaming industry is becoming ridiculous but quite frankly I usually only want certain shows/movies anyway & Disney+ will have most of them. I've also played with the idea of going back to buying physical media again :lol:
I actually would love to have physical media, and maybe one day will start building that up. :lol:

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Disney+

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 4 months ago

I dislike physical media simply because I always seem to figure out a way to scratch it up or break it.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Reactions:
Mood:

Disney+

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
4 months ago
I dislike physical media simply because I always seem to figure out a way to scratch it up or break it.
That's true :(

DanTheMan
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Disney+

Post by DanTheMan » 4 months ago

I think, at least some, physical media come with a digital version as well. I've never taken advantage of this in the past but may be worth looking into.

Alternatively just purchasing digital versions of TV shows/movies may be a cost saving option.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Argentina

Disney+

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 4 months ago

I've never seen physical media that includes a digital copy before, at least in the case of movies and music. :O

Cmdr Data
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Disney+

Post by Cmdr Data » 3 months ago

I'm going to wait to see the full line up before making a decision. If it contains shows like Jake the Dragon and Lilo and Stitch (TV Show), I might invest for a month to try it out. We have many of the Disney movies we enjoy though so I'm hesitant to spend more money on it.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Argentina

Disney+

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 3 months ago

Cmdr Data wrote:
3 months ago
I'm going to wait to see the full line up before making a decision. If it contains shows like Jake the Dragon and Lilo and Stitch (TV Show), I might invest for a month to try it out. We have many of the Disney movies we enjoy though so I'm hesitant to spend more money on it.
I used to have a ton of Disney movies, but most of them were on VHS. I never re-purchased most of them on DVD or Blu-Ray.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Disney+

Post by slooroo » 3 months ago

Oh Disney has things to watch besides those teenage girl sitcoms? How dare they rip off Dan Schneider.