CBS All Access

[1.0x] Discuss or share music, movies, television shows, or videos.
Cmdr Data
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

CBS All Access

Post by Cmdr Data » 1 month ago

There are countless subscription services ranging from food services to gaming services to cold case murder file services to TV services. Everywhere you turn, a streaming service pops up. One streaming service is CBS All Access. I have it for a month on a free deal to catch up on Star Trek Discovery. Are there any other shows on this service which are worth watching while I have it for a month? If so, what are they and why are they good?

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 8
Argentina

CBS All Access

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 1 month ago

Is CBS Access one of the services that you can get for free with a cable subscription? :O I can't think of any series on CBS that I would want to watch, really.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Juneberry
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

CBS All Access

Post by Juneberry » 1 month ago

I'm really big on CBS shows, especially crime dramas like NCIS and Hawaii Five-O. I'm also excited for Instinct returning finally. But it really depends on you. I'm not into reality TV so the big brother show and whatnot don't phase me. It's a good service if you like a crime dramas as your evening watch (or whatever time really, since you can watch it three hours after broadcast).

I do have a tiny complaint though: If you use cellular data, your CBS will suddenly start showing you the CBS channel of another state. We've gotten Wisconsin and Chicago- Chicago was literally this week. Has something to do with IP addresses showing up in different states because of towers and whatnot. If you rely on them for your local news like I do, that can be a big headache.

nate9000
Reactions:
Mood:
Great Britain

CBS All Access

Post by nate9000 » 2 weeks ago

I've used CBS all access. honestly it's just a cash grab for CBS to make money off of exclusivity. I'll subscribe when Star Trek Picard comes out. then i'll likely cancel it as soon as the show ends.