Mythbusters Jr.

[1.0x] Discuss or share music, movies, television shows, or videos.
Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Mythbusters Jr.

Post by Juneberry » 2 months ago

In my school days, one of the best things to happen would be when the teacher had us watch an episode of Mythbusters. I followed it even as an adult- and now, as an adult, what do I see? It's back, and this time he's working with genius teenagers! I loved Mythbusters as a kid, but somehow seeing it WITH kids is even more entertaining. And shockingly, the myths they tackle can be pretty dangerous! They aren't toning it down much at all!

And I mean it when I say these kids are geniuses. The twelve year old is a sophomore in college. I'm honestly a little embarrassed being envious of how smart and talented these kids are. But it's also kind of refreshing... Anyone else think so?

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Mythbusters Jr.

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

I've never really followed this show, but the few episodes that I've seen have been quite interesting. It sounds like having teenagers on the show, especially bright ones, might be kind of interesting. I might have to give it a try. :O
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Mythbusters Jr.

Post by Juneberry » 2 months ago

We watch it on Hulu if that helps. Just be aware there are occasionally explosions and other stuff. It's not stuff to try at home.