Infinity Train

[1.0x] Discuss or share music, movies, television shows, or videos.
Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Infinity Train

Post by Ravenfreak » 1 month ago

Infinity Train is a mini series currently airing on Cartoon Network that was created by a writer/storybook artist on Regular Show. The story is based around Tulip, a young girl on a journey to a programming competition but gets stuck on a train full of bizarre characters. I absolutely love it and I wish it was more than just a mini series. The humor is subtle but it works well. Tulip reminds me of Pepper Ann a bit. I definitely recommend watching it from the beginning, but since it started airing yesterday you might need to wait for it to be completed before you can watch it.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

Infinity Train

Post by Megan » 1 month ago

I just watched all the episodes and it was awesome especially the last few.

Not thrilled they aired the whole series at once but it at least is getting a second season.

Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Infinity Train

Post by Ravenfreak » 1 month ago

I'm happy that it's not a mini series and that we're getting more. Infinity Train is honestly my third overall favorite cartoon of all time. I was thinking that Tulip was in a coma this entire time but I'm glad my theory was wrong. :) It would have been a cliche ending if that was the case and we probably wouldn't have got another season.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

Infinity Train

Post by Megan » 1 month ago

Ravenfreak wrote:
1 month ago
I'm happy that it's not a mini series and that we're getting more. Infinity Train is honestly my third overall favorite cartoon of all time. I was thinking that Tulip was in a coma this entire time but I'm glad my theory was wrong. :) It would have been a cliche ending if that was the case and we probably wouldn't have got another season.
I'm totally in love with the series. XD Bought it off iTunes and watched again. But yeah its become a favorite too. Right there next to Gravity Falls.