Fighting games

[2.0x] Whether you're a newb, a pro, or somewhere in between, come tell us all about your favorite games and how you love to play them.
Kaunisto
Cutie
Reactions:
Finland

Fighting games

Post by Kaunisto » 3 weeks ago

Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken etc.
Do you play any, do you have favorite game/series, do you prefer certain type of fighting games?

Most such games, particularly MK and similars, I've found difficult to get into, but there are some I've enjoyed.
There are ones you can just button smash, Darkstalkers series being the particular favorite of mine and I've liked some of the X-Men/Marvel vs SF/Capcom games.
Virtua Fighter games seem like something I'd enjoy (used to play tons of VF2 demo back when), but I've had sadly little chance to play them.
Another special favorite is One Must Fall 2097.

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Re: Fighting games

Post by Juneberry » 3 weeks ago

I liked Mortal Kombat more as a youth than I do now. I tend to prefer my games to have minor amounts of fighting, and turn fighting in particular is the most comfortable for me.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Post by slooroo » 3 weeks ago

The only relatively mainstream fighters I played as a kid was Dead or Alive and Tekken strangely enough. I was more prone to buying more vague fighters like the DBZ games or Gundam Battle Assault 2. As a teen I got really into Soul Calibur III and Blazblue. I really like Skullgirls too and still think it's one of the most stylish fighters out there.

Bonnie
Reactions:
Mood:
Great Britain

Post by Bonnie » 1 week ago

I have HSFII on the PS2, and SSFIV on the PS3.

Cammy has the best sounding theme, best fighter too in the game. She suits my ideal style of play overall pretty much, and she is so cute and hot so yup. :3