Digimon Games

[2.0x] Whether you're a newb, a pro, or somewhere in between, come tell us all about your favorite games and how you love to play them.
Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Digimon Games

Post by Ravenfreak » 5 months ago

Now Digimon isn't as popular as Pokemon is, but heck I love the franchise just as much and there are many great games in the series. I've recently been playing through Digimon World 3 again for the billionth time, and I just decided to give Digimon World a go again. I had World 3 and Rumble Arena growing up, and I loved both games and still do. I also own Digimon Story Cybersleuth, and it's pretty good! I haven't finished it though. Anyways have you ever played any games in the Digimon franchise? What were your favorites if you did? :D

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Digimon Games

Post by Juneberry » 5 months ago

I played the DS version of Digimon World. If I recall, I owned Dawn- but this was many moons ago and I'd have to find it. I rather enjoyed the game overall. I had other games that I liked more than it, but I liked it more than other games too, so it panned out well. I always choose the balanced team choice.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Digimon Games

Post by slooroo » 5 months ago

Last Digimon game I played was Cyber Sleuth and I'm almost done with it but I got sidetracked and just haven't ever got around to finishing it. That tends to happen with me and almost every video game ever.

DanTheMan
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Digimon Games

Post by DanTheMan » 5 months ago

I vaguely remember playing a Digimon game. It's been quite a few years.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Digimon Games

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 5 months ago

slooroo wrote:
5 months ago
Last Digimon game I played was Cyber Sleuth and I'm almost done with it but I got sidetracked and just haven't ever got around to finishing it. That tends to happen with me and almost every video game ever.
I have a bad habit of losing interest before I complete a game as well. D:
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Kaunisto
Cutie
Reactions:
Finland

Digimon Games

Post by Kaunisto » 4 months ago

I gave a try on Digimon World (1 and possibly 2?) on emulator years ago, but I found it frustrating.
Another one I've tried is a Digimon game on Wonderswan (obviously emulated too), which looked good, but would be rather hard since it's Japanese. I should look up if there's already a translation hack out there.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Digimon Games

Post by slooroo » 4 months ago

Digimon World 1 is really frustrating to play since it's honestly really difficult and a bit tedious. It is fun but only once you start to kind of get the hang of how the game works.

Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Digimon Games

Post by Ravenfreak » 3 months ago

Honestly that's probably why I couldn't get into the first game as a kid. My friend had the game and he let me borrow it once but back then I didn't know what I was doing so Agumon ended up dying and I got a in training Digimon. :V Now that my PS Classic and Flash Drive is fried, the progress I made in my recent playthrough of the game is gone. >_> Same with DW3. I was thinking of getting Digimon World Next Order someday. I don't know if it's just a brand new game in the Digimon World line up or if it's a remake of the original though.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Digimon Games

Post by slooroo » 3 months ago

Ravenfreak wrote:
3 months ago
Digimon World Next Order
New game with Digimon World 1 style gameplay. It had a split reaction since older Digimon fans liked it but those who got into Digimon through Cyber Sleuth hated it.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Digimon Games

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 3 months ago

Honestly, I didn't know that Digimon was a thing anymore. I remember it being popular for like a week when I was in elementary school.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch