Terraria

[2.0x] Whether you're a newb, a pro, or somewhere in between, come tell us all about your favorite games and how you love to play them.
Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Terraria

Post by Ravenfreak » 3 months ago

I'm shocked that we don't have a thread for this game yet. :o Anyways Terraria is similar to Minecraft but there's more combat elements added to the game than Minecraft. It's been a while since I've played, I play on my Xbox One since it's part of Game Pass. I have a few worlds, and the best weapon I currently have is the Blood Sword. Honestly I struggled with the Eye of Cthulhu, so I probably need to craft better weapons. :lol: I also took on Skeletron and I finally defeated him in one of my worlds. I can't recall which one though... It's been a long time since I've played the game, but I'm sort of tempted to get the PC version since I can install mods and that version gets updates quicker.

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Terraria

Post by Juneberry » 3 months ago

I don't like the controls for it on my computer, so I haven't played it much since Amazon Underground closed. Before that time, I'd had the game and played it quite regularly. I really liked the sides-scrolling and changing landscape. I might fight my distaste for the controls on PC now to try it again since you reminded me of it, though!

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Terraria

Post by slooroo » 3 months ago

I don't have Terraria yet. I have Starbound but something about working in a 2d landscape wasn't as appealing to me as working in 3d with Minecraft. Sometime I might buy it though when I got more money than sense.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Terraria

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 3 months ago

I feel like Terraria has less advanced building and graphics but more advanced adventuring and items.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Oddcapt
Reactions:
Mood:
Finland

Terraria

Post by Oddcapt » 2 months ago

I have played Terraria for a good... Couple hundred hours and yeah it should be obvious that I did fall in love with it. I think the beginning is always the hardest part and then it gets easier. Basically I've spent almost as much time browsing the Terraria wiki as I have been playing it and I don't regret it. I also recommend you to play with a friend if possible, since it just makes it that much more fun. :-D