What games are you playing?

[2.0x] Whether you're a newb, a pro, or somewhere in between, come tell us all about your favorite games and how you love to play them.
User avatar
Juneberry
Content Creator
Reactions:
Posts: 3923
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Contact:
United States of America

What games are you playing?

Post by Juneberry » 2 months ago

I started playing Kingdom: New Lands since I got it free recently. It's a hard game to master to me, but my boyfriend plays the original game and helps me with tips x3

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3127
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 8
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

What games are you playing?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

I've been playing The Sims 4. Cassie made me.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Posts: 2435
Joined: 2 months ago
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 26
United States of America

What games are you playing?

Post by slooroo » 2 months ago

The Kaiserreich mod for Hearts of Iron IV. I'm fond of alt history.

User avatar
Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
Posts: 468
Joined: 3 months ago
Gender: Male
Age: 29
Contact:
United States of America

What games are you playing?

Post by Ravenfreak » 1 month ago

Well I'm now playing Gex, Gex 2, and Digimon World 3 mainly. I haven't touched DW or DW2 in a while, nor FF3.
Image

User avatar
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Posts: 2435
Joined: 2 months ago
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 26
United States of America

What games are you playing?

Post by slooroo » 1 month ago

I played a little Minecraft earlier. I can't build anything for shit but I find there's an odd meditative comfort in mining and gathering supplies.

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3127
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 8
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

What games are you playing?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 1 month ago

slooroo wrote:
1 month ago
I played a little Minecraft earlier. I can't build anything for shit but I find there's an odd meditative comfort in mining and gathering supplies.
I'm not a very good builder on that game either, but I do enjoy exploring the world and gathering items. I guess I enjoy the adventuring aspect of games in general.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Posts: 2435
Joined: 2 months ago
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 26
United States of America

What games are you playing?

Post by slooroo » 1 month ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
1 month ago
I'm not a very good builder on that game either, but I do enjoy exploring the world and gathering items. I guess I enjoy the adventuring aspect of games in general.
I mostly just like building little homesteads with this and that until I get bored and delete the world.

User avatar
Juneberry
Content Creator
Reactions:
Posts: 3923
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Contact:
United States of America

What games are you playing?

Post by Juneberry » 1 month ago

slooroo wrote:
1 month ago
Princess MeowsePad wrote:
1 month ago
I'm not a very good builder on that game either, but I do enjoy exploring the world and gathering items. I guess I enjoy the adventuring aspect of games in general.
I mostly just like building little homesteads with this and that until I get bored and delete the world.
I'm a bit of both of you. I love building little things whether good at it or not, and I like to see what I can find to make my building more interesting by exploring~ Sometimes I create multiple homesteads in one world just because of how far I go and get lost xD

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3127
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 8
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

What games are you playing?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 1 month ago

I still attempt to build things, but I usually suck. xD
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
Juneberry
Content Creator
Reactions:
Posts: 3923
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Contact:
United States of America

What games are you playing?

Post by Juneberry » 1 month ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
1 month ago
I still attempt to build things, but I usually suck. xD
I like trying to make big projects, but I always get too lazy/bored and the halfway finished thing is garbage xD I once tried to make a town.
...also why can't i make bunk beds ;-;

Post Reply