Car Battler Joe, anyone?

[2.0x] Whether you're a newb, a pro, or somewhere in between, come tell us all about your favorite games and how you love to play them.
Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Car Battler Joe, anyone?

Post by Juneberry » 2 months ago

If you're a fan of GBA games and like to race and shoot at the same time, I think this game might be for you. I didn't even like shooting games and yet I loved it. Car Battler Joe packs the concept of a storyline from the RPG genre, and combines it with armored car fights and races. I really enjoyed the storyline, and the fact you could generally adjust your car's specs to a certain degree made it feel special. The quests you'd do for money, parts, and rank were sometimes funny, sometimes serious. All in all, I just really loved this game- I forget how long it took me to finish, but it was pretty hard to me, getting my license ranks and whatnot. I was all in for the story, graphics, and the surprising mix of genre.

Does it sound like something you'd like? Or maybe even something you've played?

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Car Battler Joe, anyone?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

I've never owned a GBA or played any games that were meant for it, but that does sound interesting. I wonder if I could find it for an emulator~ I'm sure I could.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Car Battler Joe, anyone?

Post by Juneberry » 2 months ago

You can definitely find and emulator, just gotta find the rom too. I actually have my copy still. It's in this room o.o;