Im a lazy piece of shit.

[1.0x] Who are you? We are dying to love you. <3
aPairOfSocks
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Im a lazy piece of shit.

Post by aPairOfSocks » 1 month ago

Yup, thats me. Nothing else really needed to know about me; used to be happy now I just wish for death but Im too much of a pussy to kill myself.

Nothing is enjoyable.
I actually want to kill myself.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 8
Argentina

Im a lazy piece of shit.

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 1 month ago

:( Cheer up, Socks. You're the best!
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

aPairOfSocks
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Im a lazy piece of shit.

Post by aPairOfSocks » 1 month ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
1 month ago
:( Cheer up, Socks. You're the best!
Not really. I just drive everyone away from me. My parents think I need medication at this point lmao.

Getting real fucking sick and tired of being relevant only when it conveniences someone.

I dont understand myself.. My heart is telling me to just quit wasting everyone's time and just leave already but my mind wants me to stay because things get better overtime but.... All Ive ever learned from living is that people will leave you, everyone will leave you, either sooner or later.. To be honest I dont know why I havent just done it already; I have nothing going for me nor do I have anyone that really cares as anyone Ive ever gotten close to has already left or is leaving.. I feel ashamed to be myself anymore and I hate it... I just want to go away and quit avoiding the inevitable. But hey, look ahead of you! I wish. Im just an overweight 20 year old no lifer with no goals in life, no plan, and no motivation to continue. Ive already lost all of which is important to me and more shit just keeps happening... I thought life is supposed to get better, not worse..

I've never before been able to truthfully say that I am ashamed to be alive during such an age of utter ignorance from the race known as human beings when we act such as nothing that we really are.

Friends? Oh, you mean those assholes who pretend to like you but talk shit behind your back? Or the one's who just use you for their own personal gain and shit? Im done with everyone, fuck it.

Sometimes.. When you win, you lose.

~It's better to be hurt than to hurt others...
I actually want to kill myself.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Argentina

Im a lazy piece of shit.

:( I literally don't like most people, but I do like you, Socks. Have I left you at all? We've been friends for years. I'm not going anywhere. I know that probably doesn't mean much, but it's true. You're a lot better than you give yourself credit for. I was worse off than you are now when I was your age honestly. Twenties are a tough time. I don't really feel like things have come together for me yet, but it's getting closer. The same will happen for you.

Juneberry
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Im a lazy piece of shit.

Post by Juneberry » 1 month ago

Being a teenager is hard, but I promise it can get better over time. Life, I mean. I don't trust most people myself, but I'm learning to... and similarly, I bet you'll learn that some people you're just stuck with because they care about you super much, like Meowsey mentioned knowing you for years. Now I want the chance to know you for years- so please don't think of taking it away from me :c I want to be friends~ True friends aren't human anyway.

Yumika
Cutie
Reactions:

Im a lazy piece of shit.

Post by Yumika » 1 month ago

Is that you, Jamie? I don't know what's troubling you so deeply in your life, but I didn't think any less of you when we were in the IRC a few weeks ago. I did go for long periods without saying much, but I do that to pretty much everyone (because of introversion).

Sounds like you are in a dark place at the moment. I'm sorry that's hurting like hell. All I have to offer are words. Otherwise, it has to be you to make that change in your life, whatever it is. You'd best eliminate all the people and things that you know for sure have caused you pain, to start off. They don't matter to your existence. And, knowing the right people to reach out to, that's going to be a determining factor on how much you want to take action. The Internet of today is not the same Internet of 2009 or 1999 (O.o), so with all this saturation of nonsense and bile, it makes sense to just detoxify your mind from this BS when you have crises like this.

Unplug the machine and just go out for a walk in a quiet park somewhere, by yourself (bring music, if you want). You need to detoxify your mind and bring your consciousness back to top standard. It is clear that the Internet has poisoned your mind to the brink of self-destruction. You don't need that sort of thing. It's not a part of what makes a human. Technology is only ever meant to be used as a tool, rather than a complete replacement for life itself.

Cheers~

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Argentina

Im a lazy piece of shit.

It's not Jamie. It's another friend of mine.