Hi again, I guess.

[1.0x] Who are you? We are dying to love you. <3
Deleted User 136
Reactions:

Hi again, I guess.

Post by Deleted User 136 » 2 months ago

Hi, it’s me again. I don’t think I’d need further explanation other than I was a semi-active mod here who eventually deleted their account a few days ago.

If you’re unsure who was I, I’m 17 (18 on 21/9), come from the southeast coast of the UK and am fairly interested in older games and operating systems. I also have a small amount of PHP knowledge. Favourite artist is Feeder, which you’ll probably have heard of if you grew up with the PAL versions of GT1 or GT3 on the PlayStation or have been listening to Absolute Radio in the UK as of late :)

The past six years or so in particular have been full of this to be honest, me simply causing discomfort and drama to everyone including myself elsewhere and then me eventually leaving (and in several cases persisting to return). At the moment I’m trying to move away from most places just to break the addiction and problems I’ve had to an extent.

Dunno, but don’t really expect me to be here much anymore (or anywhere on the internet) unless I want to go to a site. The way I’ve been resembles somewhat a bad gambling addiction’s effects on the mind. I’ll still check in every now and again like I was but I don’t want to go back to my old ways too much now...

Have a good day :)

Yumika
Cutie
Reactions:

Hi again, I guess.

Post by Yumika » 2 months ago

It's nice hearing from you again. I understand personal shit sucks, but maybe just take a break when you need to, really. I found that not hanging with the wrong crowd eliminates those ill feelings. This is a very open-minded and supportive community~

Deleted User 136
Reactions:

Hi again, I guess.

I’m trying to limit my time on the Internet anyway (in terms of social interaction). Being around too many people makes me feel like I have to be on 24/7 and it just messes things up in the long run - especially when it comes to mainstream services (where you’ll be missed for a day by people and then forgotten about if you were to go inactive).

The three people I still talk to over Discord will end up being moved elsewhere if they want to talk to me either way, hopefully. Just hoping I find a decent XMPP client for mobile and desktop, Pidgin works on the desktop but I have no clue for mobile :P

Thanks for the warm welcome-back btw *kiss*

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Hi again, I guess.

Post by Juneberry » 2 months ago

Long time no see, as the hip young people say. Seriously though, it's good to see you're alright. That's what matters most to me. You take care of you. I'll manage to be happy with the rare times I get to see you, somehow. :)

Deleted User 136
Reactions:

Hi again, I guess.

In my case, “rare” means I’ll be sporadically active, with no guarantee on how often I’ll be online here but I’ll check in every now and again when I feel okay. It doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll be really inactive - just inconsistent.

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Hi again, I guess.

Post by Juneberry » 2 months ago

I understand that, my point is i'll get used to not seeing you at consistent times or a fairly regular basis. :)

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Hi again, I guess.

Post by slooroo » 2 months ago

Just do what's best for you my man

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Hi again, I guess.

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

Hey, Hazy. Welcome back! :) You are always welcome here regardless.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Aaron
Cutie
Reactions:
Referrals: 1
Mood:
New Zealand

Hi again, I guess.

Post by Aaron » 2 months ago

Welcome back

Yumika
Cutie
Reactions:

Hi again, I guess.

Post by Yumika » 2 months ago

Looks like the account got deleted again. D:

Why not just lurk or don't log back in for a while? I do it all the time. Getting emotionally invested in things was a huge mistake that I woefully regret. I just stopped caring and laugh at stupid shit. XD