I'd like to preface this thread about upcoming updates by announcing a couple of updates that have already happened.
@Aaron has joined the team as the Promotion Magic Manager. We are planning to turn Promotion Magic into a full promotion forum that is embedded into our community, and Aaron has a ton of experience and knowledge that will make him a valuable resource in this process. His role will be overseeing the promotion section of our community and its upcoming services, and he will also have the authority to hire a small staff to help things run smoothly. He's probably very bored at the moment since I haven't given him a whole lot to do yet, and I apologize for that. I promise that things will be more exciting soon. <3
@Jamie has rejoined the staff as a moderator. He was previously an administrator and stepped down due to some personal issues, but he wishes to help our community once again as a moderator. Welcome back, Jamie!
@Ravenfreak has joined the staff as our second (and final for the time being) content creator! He and Juneberry will be generating thoughtful content to help facilitate discussion on the forum, and they are already doing a fantastic job of working together to that end.
Anyway, now that we've announced the staff changes, here is what I plan for the near future:
- A username glow feature will be added. You will be able to purchase the glow with Love. There will also be an option to add a glow to your rank.
- Emojis will finally be updated to look a little more attractive and more in line with our community.
- MeowsePad Community will be launching three Ultima Online servers. More information about them (albeit not a ton) can be found here.
- MeowsePad Community will be launching a Minecraft server. More information about it will be available soon.
- Promotion Magic will be expanded into a full promotion forum.
- Our grand opening event will include free services.
- Services at the beginning will include sticky advertisements, activity generation, Twitter advertisements, and Discord advertisements. The implementation of these services will be mostly entirely unique to our community.
- The activity generation service will allow users to buy content with Love as they choose rather than being locked in to pre-determined packages. This will allow people to use it to suit their needs more.
I would love more suggestions on other updates to include as well. I'm looking forward to giving you guys more excitement. <3