Awkward on mobile

[2.0x] Discuss the forum itself. Offer suggestions, ask questions, and do other things of that nature.
Deleted User 59
Reactions:

Awkward on mobile

Post by Deleted User 59 » 5 months ago

For some reason everything's pushed slightly to the right side on Safari (iOS). Probably a CSS overlook.

In all fairness I preferred the prosilver custom variant in purple this forum used a while ago, can't we have this older style back?

On a final note, mods/admins can't edit posts by other users for some reason. Might want to set the mod/admin perms on every forum to "full access".

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Re: Awkward on mobile

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 5 months ago

Mods/admins have full access on every forum. I'm not sure why you're having trouble editing posts. Can you tell me more about the problem? Is there an error or does it just not work?

This theme is prosilver based. It looks fine on Firefox mobile and Opera mobile, so I'm not sure why Safari dislikes it.

Are you talking about the slightly modified prosilver theme that the old forum used? I might still have it.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Deleted User 59
Reactions:

Well, it appears in every forum. I can totally stick my own threads, so it might not be a permissions issue. Idk, though - could be some sort of setting that needs to be changed or something, not sure.

iOS only allows for WebKit on its devices for "security" which is ironic given stuff like WebKitGTK+ is pure garbage in terms of security. Android browsers will obviously handle it much better for it is actually using competent rendering engines.

Sure, I am. If you do have it, call it "Nyastalgia" in the theme list or something :P

meowse was here

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Argentina

Hmm. Editing seems to work for me. O_o

Deleted User 59
Reactions:

Probably because you have the founder thing set, though. It comes as being even stranger that I can edit any of my own posts/threads, though.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Argentina

Whoops. Administrators didn't have global moderator permissions. My bad. It should be fixed now.

Ashley
Cutie
Reactions:

Post by Ashley » 5 months ago

I know it looked weird for me too. I post mostly on my tablet and things just seemed so...not-aligned? Lol not sure that's the right way to say that but it'll do. Love the new theme and everything is functioning properly now

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Argentina

Thanks! Glad to hear it. I will make some more improvements to this theme as time goes on to make it look more customized, but it will do for now.