What’s the strangest thing you’ve found in the trash?

[1.0x] Chat with your fellow forumers about anything that your heart desires.
Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by Ravenfreak » 4 weeks ago

I was thinking of different topics to make here at work today and then I thought of this. Have you ever came across something odd in the trash? Back when I was 15 I used to hang out behind a strip mall up the street from my house and I came across a phone booth in the dumpster behind the strip mall! My best friend was with me at the time and we wanted to take it home with us. 😂

Juneberry
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by Juneberry » 4 weeks ago

I don't tend to take much notice of what's in the dumpsters when I throw my trash out in them. But to be fair, I also can't see into them. I can only imagine the stuff in there.

Deleted User 136
Reactions:

Post by Deleted User 136 » 4 weeks ago

Dunno, I do remember piling my bin up once to end up making it overfilled by more than twice the size of the bin though

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Post by slooroo » 4 weeks ago

So sadly in rural areas people dump a lot of garbage in backwoods gullies and shit like morons. Well my dad and many other relatives have made thousands of dollars over the years digging out the scrap metal and beer cans and such as well as anything that's in decent shape and can be resold. So I've seen basically everything imaginable thrown away, even super valuable items like tools, action figures, collectables, and so on.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

Post by Megan » 4 weeks ago

I haven’t really looked really.

Fun thing though last year was cleaning out my closet and was throwing out loads of stuff. I had probably over 10 garbage bags full. My sister ended up poking through them and taking some bags home. She was sad she couldn’t keep up with how much stuff I was throwing out. She complained I was throwing out good stuff. XD