What cell phone carrier do you use?

User avatar
Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Reactions:
Posts: 392
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Meowse's Closet
Mood:
Age: 28

What cell phone carrier do you use?

Post by Cassieboo » 4 months ago

As the title says, what carrier do you use?

I use Virgin Mobile currently,but am wanting to switch to boost!

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3235
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 9
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Re: What cell phone carrier do you use?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 4 months ago

I use Boost. It's garbage, but it's cheap garbage. :)
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Reactions:
Posts: 392
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Meowse's Closet
Mood:
Age: 28

Re: What cell phone carrier do you use?

Post by Cassieboo » 4 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
4 months ago
I use Boost. It's garbage, but it's cheap garbage. :)
I feel like most services are 😂

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3235
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 9
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Re: What cell phone carrier do you use?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 4 months ago

Cassieboo wrote:
4 months ago
Princess MeowsePad wrote:
4 months ago
I use Boost. It's garbage, but it's cheap garbage. :)
I feel like most services are 😂
It seems like it. I wish there were just a carrier with acceptable data around here for a reasonable price.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Reactions:
Posts: 392
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Meowse's Closet
Mood:
Age: 28

Re: What cell phone carrier do you use?

Post by Cassieboo » 4 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
4 months ago
Cassieboo wrote:
4 months ago
Princess MeowsePad wrote:
4 months ago
I use Boost. It's garbage, but it's cheap garbage. :)
I feel like most services are 😂
It seems like it. I wish there were just a carrier with acceptable data around here for a reasonable price.
Us Cellular


Hahahahahahahhahaahahahhaha no. I'm kidding.

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3235
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 9
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Re: What cell phone carrier do you use?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 4 months ago

U.S. Cellular is good, but it's super expensive. O_O
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Reactions:
Posts: 392
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Meowse's Closet
Mood:
Age: 28

Re: What cell phone carrier do you use?

Post by Cassieboo » 4 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
4 months ago
U.S. Cellular is good, but it's super expensive. O_O
I feel like U.S Cellular wasn't too great when we had it, especially when I was in Oregon! Had no signal ever.

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3235
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 9
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Re: What cell phone carrier do you use?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 4 months ago

Cassieboo wrote:
4 months ago
Princess MeowsePad wrote:
4 months ago
U.S. Cellular is good, but it's super expensive. O_O
I feel like U.S Cellular wasn't too great when we had it, especially when I was in Oregon! Had no signal ever.
Oh? I thought that U.S. Cellular was good. I don't know. I'll just stick to prepaid. xD
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Deleted User 59
Reactions:

Re: What cell phone carrier do you use?

Post by Deleted User 59 » 4 months ago

giffgaff. Basically O2/Telefonica UK with a nicer approach to things. Top up £7.50 a month and you get 2GB data and unlimited texts I believe. There's obviously higher plans but there's no long contract with the provider and it's really reasonable :)

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3235
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 9
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Re: What cell phone carrier do you use?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 4 months ago

Hinata wrote:
4 months ago
giffgaff. Basically O2/Telefonica UK with a nicer approach to things. Top up £7.50 a month and you get 2GB data and unlimited texts I believe. There's obviously higher plans but there's no long contract with the provider and it's really reasonable :)
That sounds like a reasonable cost. :3
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Post Reply
,