My Mindfulness Tips

[1.0x] Talk all about your life. Rants are welcome.
Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Naiwen » 4 months ago

I’m realizing one thing : it truly depends on how you look at and feel about the things in your life’s moments and not the stuff itself. It’s your mind that’s actually triggering those negative thoughts and feelings about your current life. So yeah, mindfulness is just to know this and make it clear to yourself.

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Juneberry » 4 months ago

That's a really good tip! It can be hard to follow when you're in an emotional state, but it's an important lesson to keep in mind.

Another good mindfulness tip, I think, is a gratitude journal. At the end of the day, just take out your journal and write three things that made you happy or that you appreciated. It can be anything from an activity you found fun, a person that you enjoyed/found comfort talking to, or even just reminding yourself 'you made it'. :)

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This will be my 35th post on mindfulness. As usual, an updated tip and definition.

What’s mindfulness? It’s to see past this ordeal, hardship or whatever you wanna call your suffering. It’s to recognize that it’s your own self who had put yourself in this place, you can take yourself outside this. I have and am quite blissful in life actually. My therapist has been elaborating on this for almost a year and a half so yeah, I do know a lot and understand it too. Hope I can help you with your life’s struggles!

My 35th tip : mindful self-positioning. It’s to put yourself in your mind in a comfortable place with whatever that’s occurring to you. It’s to become used to it and to integrate it into your every instant’s routine. For example, I know my period will be 6 days with a 2 days pinkish or light brownish discharge with this birth control pill. Thence, I’ve made it a new cycle in my life and have been living with fine. But this time, I had OCD over it but I know I shouldn’t have and I know how to live with it next time, that’s my usual. So yeah, just become used to it and make it your new ritual and take it as it is, quit twisting it up as your wishful thinking.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome to my 36th chapter on mindfulness. Love it so far!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to be able to forgive and forget about the more difficult moments in your life and retain all the good ones. And to freely want to relive them again and again. Why retain all your suffering and not your happy moments?

My 36th tip : mindful self-improvement. How has my day progressed moment by moment, piece by piece and step by step? It’s stepping forward in life and looking forward to each breath you’re taking. It’s also to put down in writing all the things that’s improved in your day. For example, I’ve had only a light pink mucuous discharge today and sparsely. Therefore it will stop in less than 24 hours. It’s to note that you’re living your life with things in your life that are just there. That’s how I’ve been treating my mood and behavioural disorders. And in the long run, how has my life bettered since a while ago? Being vague also helps with autism. This is just a little while in your life, it’s to persuade your mind that it’s not worth throwing a fit over it.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 4 months ago

Maybe I could use some mindfulness in my life. I tend to dwell on small things that bother me.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Juneberry » 4 months ago

Learning to accept some things are just that- things... That's a good idea. I suspect it'll take time to get used to, but I'd like to retain more of my happy moments!

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 37th tip and definition on mindfulness.

What’s mindfulness? It’s to look forward to each current in your life with whatever circumstances that you have for now. To live consciously every moment in your life.

My tip today : mindful self-embracement. It’s to accept everything that’s happening to you currently, to fully embrace it and to forgive it and say it to yourself.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This will be my 42nd tip and definition on mindfulness. Hope this serves you well. I’ve been starting today a “mindful assertiveness” course in communication and socializing with others.

What’s mindful assertiveness? It’s that for now, you can choose how your body reacts and how you respond to another, you don’t have to feel put in a corner by another’s interactions with you.

Thence, my 42nd tip for today : mindful assertiveness. I choose to respond to others in a way that I feel comfortable with. For example, this afternoon after therapy, while waiting for my bus home, a fellow female passenger had asked me : “I’m going to x, where is this line going?” It weren’t within my abilities to answer her at all, but I had not been phased by her questioning as before I would have been, instead I had referred her to the bus driver. I’ve said to her : “please go ask the bus driver for this information.” I had been mindful with my reaction to her. It’s just to choose a positive response to others. Learning how to be more assertive is my treatment’s goal for now.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 4 months ago

Assertiveness is important. If you're not assertive, others will never know what you want. :O
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 43rd post on mindfulness. My favourite treatment yet so far!

My definition today : stop living in your thoughts and feelings. Stop letting them spoil your life for you, remind yourself that every moment is precious and a blessing in your life. Why are you meeting so many others in your life all the time? Because they’re there to validate you and for you to recognize yourself as a human being in them. Use them as your mirror, my therapist had used to say to me. Let live in the current moment!

My tip today : mindful skincare. I love pampering my skin. Why? Because feeling clean and refreshed makes me feel good about life and that’s mindfulness’s purpose. It’s to choose the right products for your skin type and to consult a dermatologist if necessary. I had consulted a gyno for my acne and at the current I have none because it’s a hormonal issue. And I have other skin pampering tips, but that’ll be all for today.