My Mindfulness Tips

[1.0x] Talk all about your life. Rants are welcome.
Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Naiwen » 1 month ago

Welcome everyone to my 82nd post on mindfulness. Truely the best one so far!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to not act rashly and behave yourself calmly at all times. It’s to stop your thoughts and feelings for a moment and think about how to be, what to say and what to do for the moment.

My 82nd tip : mindful self-affirmation. It’s to motivate yourself to stay well in life always by sticking positive notes and memos anywhere visible such as “I’m fabulous for the moment” or “I’m beautiful no matter what”. It’s to encourage yourself every moment in your life to be happy.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Naiwen » 1 month ago

This is my 83rd tip and definition on mindfulness. Deep into it, I’ve lots more to share for ya all!

What’s mindfulness? It’s letting your past and future go. Be fully into what you’re doing on the moment so much that you’re not thinking about anything else. It’s burying the hatchet with your past moment, living in the present moment and looking to your other future happy moments because you will be happy again in no time, I’m 100% certain about it.

My 83rd tip : gaming therapy. Gaming is a fun way to cope with stress and anxiety, focus issues, PTSD, paranoia, schizophrenia, psychosis and even autism. Why? Because I’m having so much fun in this moment that I really don’t have any other bother on mind but my game and I. It’s really letting me forget all my troubles. Why? Because I’m multitasking by using my hearing, sight and touch to connect myself with my happy moment. What genres do I recommend mostly? RPGs for now for me personally. Why again? Because everything is superbly designed and the only thing it’s lacking is you. Enjoy yourself guys!

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Naiwen » 4 weeks ago

Welcome everyone to my 84th post on mindfulness. Had therapy today, seen new things, really does relieve stress and anxiety.

What’s mindfulness? It’s to mind your thoughts and feelings. What does it entail precisely? It’s to act your whole life according to reason. Why do you feel pressured in interpersonal relationships? Because you’re acting out on a whim and capriciously. Take a step back and a moment to reflect about how you really want to be in every step that you’re breathing.

My 84th tip : mindful praying. Now, it doesn’t have to be religious at all, it’s just asking what you truly want most earnestly from your heart after thinking it through to your almighty or whatever you wanna call it. Light a candle or burn incense to IT, chant your prayer out loud to be heard. Sit on the floor or ground outside by joining hands and knees together in a Buddhist position. Inhale deeply the candle or the incense’s scent and exhale. Linger on the candle’s or incense’s dim light and see it with all your might and mind. I pray to Mother Nature and Father Earth myself as a nature worshipper and generally pray for a peaceful and healthy life. That’s mindful praying.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Naiwen » 4 weeks ago

This is my 85th mindfulness tip and definition. Truly does relieve a great deal!

What’s mindfulness? It’s not to mind anymore what’s bygone and past and to anticipate positively your next moments in life. It’s also to savour the present moment to the fullest. To live your current life every step you take towards tomorrow. It’s to look forward to every flash instant in your life and filling strictly it with happiness because being living is natural and a blessing. To see that moods are unnatural.

My 85th tip : mindful bathing. I treat myself to a spa, thermal bath or a steam bath once a month because it’s about a hundred dollars where I go for it. Feel the hot water and steam on your face and body, hitting you with full force. I usually like a 40C temperature for my bath. They put in scented sea salt, minerals and various flower petals. Course, my swim suit makes me feel the moment more because it’s tighter on my skin. It’s in addition, a natural way to lose weight. Never been on any diet, been just taking hot baths, eating little and healthy, and taking walk every evening and doing stretching exercises as well as yoga. I’m lucky to never have had any weight issues at all. Try also hot springs and saunas for more self-care time. At my bathing saloon, they put on a relaxing music with water droplets too so I don’t feel the heat and humidity. The scenery around me is natural snow and ice to cool me down. I’m fully relaxed in this moment and wholly flowing with it as well. Been suggested by my previous and 2nd therapist.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Naiwen » 3 weeks ago

Welcome everyone to my 86th chapter on mindfulness. Truly does work for me anyways!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to be so engrossed into the moment that you don’t wanna leave it. To live your life as it goes currently. And to be relaxed and knowing you can have rest from your thoughts and feelings too. It’s freeing yourself from them.

My 86th mindfulness tip : mindful scrubbing. Choose the right one for your skin type as well. Consult a dermatologist to see which one suits your face, lips and body skin types most. I use a mixed an oily one for my face. But for everywhere else, I use one for ultra-sensitive and dry skin. I use lavender-scented ones to ease my stress and anxiety. I scrub thoroughly once a week my lips, body and face skin.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 87th post on mindfulness. Truly the best treatment so far!

What’s mindfulness? To realize everything is just a phase in life. A moment is fleeting and will fly by. Suffering and other negative feelings are triggered by your mind solely. Empty it wholly and focus on joy and happiness with everything in life.

My 87th tip : mindful moisturizing. Yes, it’s important to keep your skin and tips nourished at all times. I use scented balms everywhere on my body. Why? Because it helps me feel more in touch with me and I’m a lot more down to earth with it on! Balms are thicker and I can feel my existence a lot more too. Currently, I’ve switched to gentle and sweet balms for my lips, body, hands and feet. Your joints should be nourished as well at all times to prevent arthritis or rheumatism. My personal favourite flavour is honey and sugar.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 88th tip and definition on mindfulness. Truly wonderful for me so far!

What’s mindfulness? To be so much in the moment that you’ve been waiting your whole life to live this. To realize that every moment in your life is worth it and there’s an ending to it too. Suffering will end in no time.

My 87th tip : mindful contemplation. I usually do this outside but you can do it indoors too. To notice that you’re in a safe living environment for the moment. I contemplate the horizon daily now that the weather is perfect for it. Neither too cold or too hot. I love it. I feel the air around me, contemplating my still surroundings, focusing wholly on my breathing and the natural sounds around me. Feeling truly at home in nature. That’s all for today’s.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 89th post on mindfulness. Most relaxing so far for me!

What’s mindfulness? To be fully awakened to your existence’s happiness. To know how to relax. To signal to your mind that “I’m here, that’s it, that’s all for the moment”, quoting my therapist.

My 89th tip : music therapy. I listen to spa music to calm myself down. Search with keywords : “spa music therapy” and you’ll find a ton resources available for free to you. Copy paste your favourite onto “youtubeloop.net” to repeat it. I like this YouTube looping site because it memorizes my history so I don’t have to copy paste over and again.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 90th and last chapter on mindfulness. Truly the best cure for depression!

What’s mindfulness? To keep in touch with the moment so much that you’re not noticing anything else but you and this current while. Even life is merely a moment, so why waste it by fussing about it? Why not make it your every moment purpose to enjoy it to the fullest? It’s to realize it’s your imagination triggering those behaviours, thoughts and feelings on you. To draw a clear line between whatever your mind is fancying and what your present moment is. It’s boiling down to grasp everything that has been making you feel good about it. It’s literally to have a grip on your reality. To remind yourself that : “despite this, I can enjoy it too at the present”.

My last tip : mindful sporting. Enjoy the wild outdoors. Go do daily some outdoor activities to fill you with energy. It releases dopamine to fight off depression, stress and anxiety. Personally, I enjoy a few slow sports. In the nice weather, I walk a lot outside and focus on my surroundings and breathing and the air around me. I also like kayaking, canoeing and boating. Feel the gentle waves lulling you into perfect peace, stillness and silence in your mind. Only the sport and you exist for now. In the winter, I enjoy cross-country skiing and making snow angels and snowmen. I focus on the winter scenery around me 100%, feeling my body and mind’s existence fully. That’s it, that’s all.