My Mindfulness Tips

[1.0x] Talk all about your life. Rants are welcome.
Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Naiwen » 4 months ago

This is my 57th chapter on mindfulness. Best one so far for me!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to bring yourself back to the present moment. To have this 1 momentum solely on mind and live it to the fullest.

My 57th tip : mindful counting. Stressed out? Panicking? It’s because you’re having too much on your mind. Take it off by counting your breath and filling it with your counting in your head. Works for me!

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 58th post on mindfulness. It really works for me anyways!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to keep in mind that this is just a passing moment in your life. To be one with it.

My 58th tip : music therapy. Put on your favourite song and sing along with it or just listen to it fully and wholly. I’m clearing up my mind this way in my sleep so that I still myself in bed.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 59th tip and definition on mindfulness. It does relieve stress and anxiety for me anyways!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to put aside your thoughts and feelings for now. To take a rest from them before acting and reacting to things for the moment.

My 59th tip : mindful moisturizing. Moisturize where your skin feels dry because you’re disconnected from reality by not feeling your perfectly smooth skin. Moisturize when necessary. Consult a dermatologist for your skin issues. I have a lot and use and scented and flavoured lip balm. I put on a medicinal moisturizer for skin’s ultra-dryness once a day body and face. I use a cleanser for mixed and oily face skin but a rich body butter for my ultra-dry and sensitive body skin. Use whichever best skincare products for your skin type. My body and facial skincare products are unscented and unflavoured because I’m allergic to certain fragrances so I have to be extremely careful about what I put on my body and face. But that’s just me anyways.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Naiwen » 3 months ago

Welcome everyone to my 60th chapter on mindfulness. Loving it most!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to know the most important thing is being alive for the moment and to focus on this sole thing for now. Make it your life’s purpose. In short, your purpose is just to live your life to the fullest, that’s all that matters for now. Remind yourself about that when you feel even slightly bad about your life. Remember that this is just a mere moment in your life, not worth being in crisis over it at all.

My 60th tip : mindful sleeping. Put on some music when awake after being asleep for awhile because it’ll put your mind to the current moment more easily. Meditate on your breathing or do yoga, physical exercises or do some reading if you can’t go back to sleep immediately. Don’t rise up because it’ll only agitate you all the more. I sit still in my bed and read encyclopedias or a book I’ve already read many times over to appease my insomnia. Or I do yoga and meditation. You can also try aroma therapy if having trouble falling asleep by smelling the scent in your room. I sip warm honey lemon tea to help with my insomnia when wide awake after sleeping a good while. That’s how I stay calm after waking up, find your own way to cope with your sleeplessness.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 61st tip on mindfulness. Working best for me so far!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to keep in mind that feeling good or being in a good mood always is the best thing for you to do. Because moods and thoughts drive you to do things you might regret later on in life.

My 61st tip : mindful spending. Ask yourself this question : “Do I have to have it for the moment?” before buying it. It’s working great for me and I haven’t binge spent quite awhile for now.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 62nd post on mindfulness. Works for everything in life currently, even relationship crisis!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to realize that everything in your life is transitory and will pass. Life too shall pass with death! Why are you in crisis? Because your mind doesn’t recognize this anymore. Set aside your thoughts and feelings for a moment and reflect on the best thing to do for now for you. Everything shall pass in life anyways! And to bear in mind that to be well and fulfilled is your whole entire life’s purpose.

My 62nd tip : not minding. Sometimes not doing what your mood is making you do or whatever thoughts that’s triggering you will help ease the situation. Thinking that your current life isn’t so bad and if you had done the things you had wanted to do, it’d make matters worse for you. For example, I had willfully chosen to not mind my dad’s crisis at about midnight some time ago, and had completely forgotten about him the moment I had been back asleep. Forgive and forget.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 63rd chapter on mindfulness. Working great with communication issues too!

What’s mindfulness? To know what you’re currently doing to yourself and to others. How you’re treating yourself in life basically. To realize that treating yourself and others well is the unwritten golden rule in life’s every moment. Because when others are happy, you are too.

My 63rd tip : mindful self-questioning. You should ask yourself some questions before answering anyone in a state, because it’d only add fuel on fire and escalate further the issue. It’s to make it a “non-issue” between you and the person you’re having a gripe with. Ask yourself this : “Behind their emotions, what are they saying to me in fact presently?” And you’ll find out that it can be solved without any further escalation.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 64th tip and definition on mindfulness. Truly the best for me anyways!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to have a grip on your present moment. To feel that you exist at the current.

My 64th tip : mindful walking. Slow down your footsteps’ pace to feel them and know that you’re just taking a walk. Feel your feet touching the ground and describe its texture.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 3 months ago

How long have you been practicing mindfulness, Naiwen?
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Megan » 3 months ago

Naiwen wrote:
3 months ago
This is my 64th tip and definition on mindfulness. Truly the best for me anyways!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to have a grip on your present moment. To feel that you exist at the current.

My 64th tip : mindful walking. Slow down your footsteps’ pace to feel them and know that you’re just taking a walk. Feel your feet touching the ground and describe its texture.
Very similar to some walking meditations I've done.