My Mindfulness Tips

[1.0x] Talk all about your life. Rants are welcome.
Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Naiwen » 3 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
3 months ago
How long have you been practicing mindfulness, Naiwen?
A year and nearly 7 months!

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 3 months ago

Is it something that your therapist suggested, or did you find it on your own?
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
3 months ago
Is it something that your therapist suggested, or did you find it on your own?
Therapist’s.

Welcome everyone to my 65th post on mindfulness. The most empowering and freeing treatment for me personally!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to live for the present moment. Live your current momentum ASAP. It’s to be conscious that there is an end to bad moods and these are merely phases and just a quick instant in your life. Remind yourself that : “I’m living for this moment and that’s enough for now”, quoting my therapist. Having nothing else but one thing on mind : to go on no matter what.

My 65th tip : nature meditation. Put on natural forest, wood or water sounds found on YouTube with Youtuber “Johnnie Lawson”. He’s my therapist’s favourite. Find the one that’s best suited to your tastes. My personal all-time favourite is the “gentle lapping on the lakeshore” one which I meditate on if a tad restless. It relieves me instantly and lulls me back to perfect silence and peace in my mind. I use this one for my insomnia as well and I doze back off after a few minutes focusing on it wholly. There are a few thousands 8 hours clips for you to choose from him. It’s recommended by my therapist to switch your living environment if restless for a long time. I switch to the river droplets one after becoming slightly agitated or meditated too long on this one. My therapist also recommends to change sounds according to your mood to soothe you better.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 66th chapter on mindfulness. Best one so far for me!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to know that your thoughts and feelings might be wrong and thence making you do the wrong thing on the moment. Stop them for the while and think about the logical and rational thing to do for you for the moment because moods and thoughts are whimsical and fickle. You can’t depend on them to live at all.

My 66th tip : mindful acupuncture. I’ve tried it once and loved it. The acupuncturist will work on your most sensitive spots to desensitize them for you to react and act less on your urges, whims, compulsions and impulses. It’ll minimize your emotions to the maximum naturally. While she’s working on it, she puts on meditative music and an Asian visual background. You should try, simply love it.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 67th tip and definition on mindfulness. It really does cleanse out my thoughts and feelings.

What’s mindfulness? To empty your mind and to live this moment. Enjoy everything in this moment including the bad.

My 67th tip : music therapy. Listening to music with natural sounds is very therapeutic. I have on “Moonlight Sonata” with ocean waves sounds when a little agitated. I’m so enraptured in the music that I have nothing else on mind at all.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 68th post on mindfulness. My favourite treatment so far currently.

What’s mindfulness? It’s to know what’s happening to you at the moment. Your mind doesn’t know where to put itself for the moment. Clear out your thoughts and feelings on the moment and send it a message as to what to do.

My 68th tip : mindful self-questioning. Ask yourself this : “What’s in fact basically happening to me currently?” I know right away what’s my for the moment reality and what’s my thoughts and feelings.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 69th chapter on mindfulness. Truly the most effective treatment so far. I’m relaxed at all times in my life at the current.

What’s mindfulness? It’s to stop your mind from tricking you into behaving the way it likes. It’s having control over your mind, what you’re currently saying, doing and lastly how you’re on a whim acting. It’s to know your worries are useless and unnecessary, thence not a top priority. It’s to know how to live your moment, how to relax with it.

My 69th tip : gaming therapy. Choose your games carefully. Choose the easiest and most mindless ones to play. Otherwise, they’d be too stress inducing for you to savour the moment. My top 3 all-time favourites : bubble shooter, solitaire and mah-jong.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 70th post on mindfulness. Truly wonderful for me so far!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to know that you’re relaxing. More often than not, you’re not in the mood to relax at all because something or someone is making you feel and think that way about that particular case in life. It’s to be relaxed and have nothing but your moment on mind at all times. It’s to keep looking forward to every moment in your life.

My 70th tip : aroma therapy. I use Burt’s Bees’s mint and cucumber at present to moisturize my lips. Why? Because I love the taste, smell and texture. I feel more connected to my moment with it on personally anyways. I always have it on my lips because it’s my most sensitive body part according to my generalist.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 71st tip and definition on mindfulness. Working wonders with me so far!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to willingly consider every instant and person a blessing in your life. Turn off your emotional reasoning and be back into your current reality. It’s to accept better what you currently have in the moment.

My 71st tip : mindful sunbathing. I love taking long sunbaths in the wilderness. I love laying on a long chair and just basking myself into the sunshine. Sighting on the beautiful horizon and nature. I feel fully awakened by all my senses. I go sit long hours in the woods by the river by my home. It’s the perfect “me” time. It’s like taking some time off from thinking and feeling and just focusing on my beautiful surroundings. I’m planning to go to the river beach and bring my beach chair there to sunbathe there too sometime. After, my skin is naturally tanned and I’m looking at a more beautiful self without spending a dime on it.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Megan » 3 months ago

Naiwen wrote:
3 months ago
Welcome everyone to my 71st tip and definition on mindfulness. Working wonders with me so far!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to willingly consider every instant and person a blessing in your life. Turn off your emotional reasoning and be back into your current reality. It’s to accept better what you currently have in the moment.

My 71st tip : mindful sunbathing. I love taking long sunbaths in the wilderness. I love laying on a long chair and just basking myself into the sunshine. Sighting on the beautiful horizon and nature. I feel fully awakened by all my senses. I go sit long hours in the woods by the river by my home. It’s the perfect “me” time. It’s like taking some time off from thinking and feeling and just focusing on my beautiful surroundings. I’m planning to go to the river beach and bring my beach chair there to sunbathe there too sometime. After, my skin is naturally tanned and I’m looking at a more beautiful self without spending a dime on it.
That actually sounds really nice.