My Mindfulness Tips

[1.0x] Talk all about your life. Rants are welcome.
Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Post by Naiwen » 3 months ago

This is my 72nd chapter on mindfulness. Truly the best treatment so far for me personally!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to know that you can enjoy it also in life. It’s to send a message to your mind to take it easy for now and just enjoy life, letting whatever’s bothering you go. It’s to willfully not mind it at all for the moment.

My 72nd tip : mindful self-pampering. I love pampering myself once monthly depending on what treatments I wanna do for self-pampering. I go to the spa, facial and massage once a month. I moisturize my lips as much as necessary daily and use a gentle scrub for ultra-sensitive and dry lips. I moisturize my face twice daily and wash it with a mixed and oily cleanser. I run myself a bubble bath once weekly and enjoy cleansing myself in there, putting on my favourite music on my phone. I shower every other day and brush my teeth twice daily morning and night and I floss them once daily. I always have on a nice Bordeaux nail varnish that I love. And lastly I put a replenishing face cream all natural twice daily to complete my pampering ritual.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 73rd post on mindfulness. Wonderful for me so far anyways!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to live the moment. To ground yourself into it and take your mind off everything else. “I’m existing and that’s it, that’s all for now”, quoting my therapist.

My 73rd tip : nature meditation. Go outside and choose a spot where no one’s there to bother you. Sit there or lay down on the ground to feel it with your body. Feast your eyes on the natural perfection and beauty. Smell and taste the fresh air around you and listen to the natural sounds surrounding you. Immerse yourself into it and be one with it. Let the natural surroundings still you. Awaken yourself to its ultimate loveliness and perfection. It’s the perfect time to take a break from your thoughts and feelings and feeling like the whole universe belongs to you alone. And if you can afford it, invest in a boat, kayak or canoe to lull you into absolute peace.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to 74th tip and definition on mindfulness. Working best so far for me!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to put your thoughts and feelings to rest and leave them be whatever they are for the moment. It’s letting your mind recognize it’s just you and the moment, that’s it, that’s all.

My 74th tip : aroma therapy. I use flavoured and scented balms for my lips, hands and feet. I feel so in the moment that I don’t wanna leave it at all. It’s filling my mind with delicious scents and flavours. Course, choose calming ones to put on. I relieve my OCD by putting on my hand and lip balms as many times as necessary daily.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 75th chapter on mindfulness. Letting me enjoy life so far!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to live in the moment and forget about everything else. Immerse yourself into it and fill yourself with good thoughts and feelings every moment you’re alive. It’s knowing that living is a good thing at the present.

My 75th tip : music therapy. I lull myself to ultimate peace and freedom by putting on classical piano lullabies for babies. Search with the key words “Mozart for sleeping” and you’ll find a great deal calming MVs to soothe you down when stressed out. I put on Mozart’s piano lullabies for my insomnia as well, at least it’s keeping me in bed and not pacing in my room when awake after falling asleep.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 76th post on mindfulness. Working with dangerous situations as well!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to put to rest your past and not worry about your future. Enjoy the moment. It’s to let your mind realize that the past instant is bygone and the past, not to linger in the past or burden yourself with your future. It’s to recognize your feelings and feelings but also to persuade your mind that you’re fine in the current moment.

My 76th tip : aroma therapy. Scent your room and fill your nostrils with sweet fragrances. I use an extremely sweet and strong perfume or spray in my room to soothe myself. Focus on the aroma and your breathing, breath in the fragrance, smell it every breath you’re taking and remind yourself that you’re in another living environment. Hope that helps!

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 77th tip and definition on mindfulness. Truly does help!

What’s mindfulness? To know what’s currently in fact happening to you. To know that these are merely your moment’s thoughts and feelings and they will fly by. Seeing past them.

My 77th tip : mindful making-up. Yes, gentlemen and ladies both love it, there are even nowadays cosmetics for men. Choose the textures and shades that suit your complexion best. Consult a beautician if necessary for this. It’s free at the make-up stores. I personally have on at all times a pink shimmering eye-shadow, a pink shimmering lipstick and a nice shimmering Bordeaux nail varnish. I don’t have to put on other things to feel beautiful because I have a naturally beautiful body. It’s just to enhance my complexion a little for myself.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 78th chapter on mindfulness. Been great so far for me!

What’s mindfulness? To know what you’re doing, occurring to you, surrounded with at the moment and that happiness and bliss incarnate. To keep in mind this at all times in life. Happiness you can have at the current as well!

My 78th tip : lumino therapy. I always sleep with a light on. Why? Because total darkness makes me edgy and can’s sleep at all without it. Light candles also anytime you wish to see the light in your life. In winter times, I have an artificial sunlight lamp to ease my feeling blue.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This my 79th post on mindfulness. Truly the best for me personally!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to be one with the moment. To live in the moment so much that you’re forgetting all other your emotions and thoughts.

My 79th tip : mindful singing-along. To learn a new song is my favourite thing to do when a little restless or when I can’t fall back asleep at night. I put on some lively songs to sing-along with to pass the moment pleasantly.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

Welcome everyone to my 80th tip and definition on mindfulness. It does help!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to wisely set the mental state you’re in. To not mind anything else but the momentum and you.

My 80th tip : mindful assertiveness. You can mindfully choose to not hurt yourself or others with your words or actions. Just make it clear to the other or yourself that you don’t want this being done or said to you. For example, today I had asserted myself to a saleswoman by saying to her politely without loosing my temper at her : “please never say hi to me anymore, it’s creepy for me”. She had even apologized for s startling me. You can also boss your mind around and repeat to it that you don’t wanna feel or think this way about it.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

My Mindfulness Tips

This is my 81st chapter on mindfulness. Working best with me so far!

What’s mindfulness? It’s to realize that your unhappiness with life is triggered by your emotions and thoughts and not the things happening to you. Relaxing is sometimes so unreachable to you because it’s the most intangible thing ever in the whole universe. But realizing that your intrusive thoughts are making you feel a certain way about people or things in your life is mindfulness’s ultimate power and goal. It’s to set yourself free from your emotional reasoning and bringing to light your rationality. Thinking always about the most logical thing to do for now is being fully mindful about your existence.

My 81st tip : mindful browsing. Browsing leisurely the internet is actually my top favourite way to relax. Choose your favourite sites to browse on, taking a break in-between to rest your mind and body and going back to it. Clicking randomly on things really does relieve my stress and anxiety. Why? Because I have a mostly tactile and audio memory, thence why I feel relieved when using my touch and hearing at the same time. Browse on your favourite device too, mine would be my phone or tablet because I feel wholly engrossed by my mindful browsing. So chill guys!