Last thing purchased

[1.0x] Talk all about your life. Rants are welcome.
User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3431
Joined: 5 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 9
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Last thing purchased

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

LOL! It's very annoying when stores like Dollar General and Family Dollar hardly have anything that costs a dollar.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Posts: 3422
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 27
United States of America

Last thing purchased

Post by slooroo » 2 months ago

I still make heavy use of Dollar General purely because it'd cost me more in gas to go all the way to town to get something.

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3431
Joined: 5 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 9
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Last thing purchased

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

Dollar General can have some okay deals. Most of their items are definitely not a dollar, though.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Posts: 3422
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 27
United States of America

Last thing purchased

Post by slooroo » 2 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
2 months ago
Dollar General can have some okay deals. Most of their items are definitely not a dollar, though.
Dollar General's clever in that instead of trying to tackle other dollar stores or Walmart they're setting up shop in really small towns and catching people that way, taking place of the old mom and pop stores.

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3431
Joined: 5 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 9
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Last thing purchased

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

slooroo wrote:
2 months ago
Princess MeowsePad wrote:
2 months ago
Dollar General can have some okay deals. Most of their items are definitely not a dollar, though.
Dollar General's clever in that instead of trying to tackle other dollar stores or Walmart they're setting up shop in really small towns and catching people that way, taking place of the old mom and pop stores.
I have noticed that as well. They set up shop where nobody else will.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Posts: 3422
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 27
United States of America

Last thing purchased

Post by slooroo » 2 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
2 months ago
I have noticed that as well. They set up shop where nobody else will.
It's a really successful business model considering Dollar General stock prices are only going up.

User avatar
Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Reactions:
Posts: 407
Joined: 5 months ago
Location: Meowse's Closet
Mood:
Age: 28

Last thing purchased

Post by Cassieboo » 2 months ago

Toothbrushes for meowse, me and the baby :3

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3431
Joined: 5 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 9
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Last thing purchased

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

slooroo wrote:
2 months ago
Princess MeowsePad wrote:
2 months ago
I have noticed that as well. They set up shop where nobody else will.
It's a really successful business model considering Dollar General stock prices are only going up.
Yeah, I can see why it would work.

I last bought drinks from 7-Eleven.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Posts: 3422
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 27
United States of America

Last thing purchased

Post by slooroo » 2 months ago

Cassieboo wrote:
2 months ago
Toothbrushes for meowse, me and the baby :3
How difficult is it to brush baby teeth?

User avatar
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Posts: 3422
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 27
United States of America

Last thing purchased

Post by slooroo » 2 months ago

Today at Goodwill I found The Last Mughal: The Fall of a Dynasty: Dehli, 1857 by William Dalrymple. Basically it's about the last emperor of the Mughal Empire, a once powerful Muslim monarchy that slowly lost power over over it's long existence until the British finally crushed them to create the British Raj. It look pretty interesting so I picked it up. I saw a copy of Goethe's Faust and got excited until I realized I was pretty certain it wasn't a complete edition and I don't want one that doesn't have the full story.

Post Reply