Do you have any medical conditions?

[1.0x] Talk all about your life. Rants are welcome.
Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by Ravenfreak » 3 months ago

As the title states do you have any medical conditions and if so, do they affect your everyday life? Physically right now I have bad foot fungus that I need to take care of. :oops: It sucks because my feet itch from time to time and working in a warehouse with steel toe shoes on for 10 hours doesn't help either. Mentally I have some anger issues and I have bad phone and social anxiety.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 3 months ago

I used to have high blood pressure, but that seems to have worked itself out a bit. O_O
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by Juneberry » 3 months ago

I have a laundry list of medical conditions, ranging from common things like chronic migraines and fibromyalgia to less common/hereditary things like spinal stenosis (my spine in one area is compressed), general spine damage, a personality disorder, etc. So far I'm lucky I haven't developed an autoimmune disease like my parents.

For me, I think the conditions that affect my day to day life the most are the migraines, fibro, and generally the spine damage that likely helps neither of the two. I used to have a really bad heart problem, but surgery fixed that- but my heart still tends to beat too fast and I have low blood pressure that makes me dizzy a lot, so I'm on meds to control that.

Another couple medical conditions that can't be explained but affect me a lot are my congenital anosmia and hyper acuity syndrome: these are both sensory issues. I can hear up to ten times louder than the average person (or that was the number last time I had my hearing checked, which was middle school I think?) and have no sense of smell. So my perception of the world, in regards to sensory detail, is pretty botched up,

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Post by slooroo » 3 months ago

Astigmatism in my eyes and I've been battling a fungus on my hand for some time.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

Post by Megan » 3 months ago

I have few things myself.

I have a bad back. Have ever since I took a few tumbles down the stairs. XD lifting all this heavy junk at work didn’t help either.

Also have a thyroid issue. I forget the name but sounds almost Chinese or something. It gets too active I think. I know at one time I didn’t get my lady friend for like 3 months and that came up in the test results. That was a very dark time for me and the people around me. XD

And then there’s depression and anxiety. Oh and scaring in my one ear from an ear ache. I don’t hear as well in that ear.

Oh duh, and dry eye. I actually got plugs put in to help keep the moisture in which did help.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Post by slooroo » 3 months ago

Oh I forgot to note I have pain issues with my right shoulder and knee.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

Wow we’re all messes here. XD

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 3 months ago

You have to have at least three debilitating conditions to be part of our community apparently. xD
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by Juneberry » 3 months ago

Megan wrote:
3 months ago
Oh duh, and dry eye. I actually got plugs put in to help keep the moisture in which did help.
What is this and how highly do you recommend it for dry eyes from your experience?

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

Juneberry wrote:
3 months ago
Megan wrote:
3 months ago
What is this and how highly do you recommend it for dry eyes from your experience?
There’s like some kinda hole in the sides of your eye where I think the tears like drain. They put these tiny plugs in it while is supposed to help keep more of the moisture in your eye. It’s no miracle worker, but he it does help. There’s definitely a difference without em.