Hobbies outside of the interwebz?

[1.0x] Talk all about your life. Rants are welcome.
Yumika
Cutie
Reactions:

Post by Yumika » 2 months ago

Hiking or riding my bicycle when it's sunny. ^o^

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

Yumika wrote:
2 months ago
Where do you like to hike? :O
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Yumika
Cutie
Reactions:

Post by Yumika » 2 months ago

The mountains. I live close to a few~

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

Post by Megan » 2 months ago

Reading, writing, drawing, role playing, games, manga, anime, cartoons, web design for me.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Post by slooroo » 2 months ago

Yumika wrote:
2 months ago
I used to walk constantly when I lived in the city but now that I live in a rural area I don't do it anymore since I don't want to be run over by crazy teenagers or fellows on drugs. There's walking tracks but going in a circle gets old eventually. I wanted to get a bike but I'm poor. I feel I'd enjoy that if I did.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

slooroo wrote:
2 months ago
Yumika wrote:
2 months ago
I used to walk constantly when I lived in the city but now that I live in a rural area I don't do it anymore since I don't want to be run over by crazy teenagers or fellows on drugs. There's walking tracks but going in a circle gets old eventually. I wanted to get a bike but I'm poor. I feel I'd enjoy that if I did.
There's no where really to walk here either. Street I live on is pretty busy. I mean I COULD walk but makes me nervous. I always just rode my bike in the yard honestly.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Post by slooroo » 2 months ago

Megan wrote:
2 months ago
There's no where really to walk here either. Street I live on is pretty busy. I mean I COULD walk but makes me nervous. I always just rode my bike in the yard honestly.
If there was sidewalks I wouldn't worry about it. When I lived in Memphis the only time I had to get in the street was to cross it and even then I almost got hit more times than I can count despite having right of way. Problem is there's no sidewalks around here which is dumb. I think sidewalks should be everywhere there's a town.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

slooroo wrote:
2 months ago
Megan wrote:
2 months ago
If there was sidewalks I wouldn't worry about it. When I lived in Memphis the only time I had to get in the street was to cross it and even then I almost got hit more times than I can count despite having right of way. Problem is there's no sidewalks around here which is dumb. I think sidewalks should be everywhere there's a town.
Yeah we don't have sidewalks either. I mean I've walked around before. Mostly nervous just walking by myself.

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by Juneberry » 2 months ago

Megan wrote:
2 months ago
slooroo wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah we don't have sidewalks either. I mean I've walked around before. Mostly nervous just walking by myself.
I like taking walks around my area but the one place I really wanna walk to is the river... and the sidewalks end on my crossroads on the side that goes towards the river.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

That's odd. We have sidewalks everywhere in the place that I live. :O We live by the Mississippi River, and the riverfront is very nicely decorated with a walking path, numerous parks and playgrounds, and pavilions. It's one of the few redeeming qualities of my area. XD
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch