Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

[4.0x] Engage in civil discussion about serious, real-life topics.
User avatar
Ravenfreak
Cutie
Reactions:
Posts: 275
Joined: 1 month ago
Gender: Male
Age: 29
Contact:
United States of America

Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

Post by Ravenfreak » 1 week ago

I'm not sure what they could do to women child molesters. Therapy can only go so far, I guess it could work in some situations.
Image

User avatar
zoldos
Reactions:
Posts: 17
Joined: 1 week ago
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 44
United States of America

Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

Post by zoldos » 1 week ago

Therapy and "rehabilitation" is BS. There is no such thing as rehabilitation. A person that murders someone else can't be changed. They are sociopaths, psychopaths, emotionless. There is no changing that...
~Nonsensical Musings | My Youtube~

User avatar
Yumika
Reactions:
Posts: 23
Joined: 1 week ago

Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

Post by Yumika » 1 week ago

Yes! It should be changed to death penalty. The system is too soft on murderers and psychopaths. Why would a taxpayer want to support free housing for them? Just kill them already!

In Singapore, if you bring drugs, you get put to death. If you spit on the sidewalk or chew gum, the police cane you. Yet, the nation is so peaceful. The streets are clean. People are content living their lives.

Ironically, even in Switzerland, which is 100% pro-gun and non-EU, is very peaceful.

User avatar
zoldos
Reactions:
Posts: 17
Joined: 1 week ago
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 44
United States of America

Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

Post by zoldos » 1 week ago

Yumika wrote:
1 week ago
Yes! It should be changed to death penalty. The system is too soft on murderers and psychopaths. Why would a taxpayer want to support free housing for them? Just kill them already!

In Singapore, if you bring drugs, you get put to death. If you spit on the sidewalk or chew gum, the police cane you. Yet, the nation is so peaceful. The streets are clean. People are content living their lives.

Ironically, even in Switzerland, which is 100% pro-gun and non-EU, is very peaceful.
Those countries are peaceful because punishments are so severe. And yes, American prisons are hotels. Convicted murderers and rapists shouldn't get free TV, internet, get to work out, etc. Screw that. :evil:
~Nonsensical Musings | My Youtube~

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 1975
Joined: 1 month ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 5
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 1 week ago

Yumika wrote:
1 week ago
Why would a taxpayer want to support free housing for them? Just kill them already!
Studies show that the death penalty is actually more expensive than imprisoning people for life.
zoldos wrote:A person that murders someone else can't be changed. They are sociopaths, psychopaths, emotionless. There is no changing that...
Out of curiosity, what would you say about someone who murdered his/her child's rapist?
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
Joshua Farrell
Reactions:
Posts: 5
Joined: 1 week ago
Gender: Male
Age: 31
United States of America

Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

Post by Joshua Farrell » 1 week ago

Not all killers are murderers, and not all people who molesters are abusers. Sure, there are those who even with therapy won't change enough to not have issues in the future, but for those who didn't actually mean to do something, or those who thought that the other party was consensual or old enough, more than likely will never do it again after receiving a sentence, surely shouldn't have to get castrated just because of a bad decision. Haven't checked the law, but I hope they have bylaws in it that mentions only castration for the more major cases, and not the accidental cases that end up listing them anyways.

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 1975
Joined: 1 month ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 5
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 1 week ago

@Joshua Farrell brings up a great point. There are plenty of eighteen year old sex offenders out there who have had their lives destroyed for having sex with someone two or three years younger.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
zoldos
Reactions:
Posts: 17
Joined: 1 week ago
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 44
United States of America

Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

Post by zoldos » 1 week ago

Joshua Farrell wrote:
1 week ago
Not all killers are murderers, and not all people who molesters are abusers. Sure, there are those who even with therapy won't change enough to not have issues in the future, but for those who didn't actually mean to do something, or those who thought that the other party was consensual or old enough, more than likely will never do it again after receiving a sentence, surely shouldn't have to get castrated just because of a bad decision. Haven't checked the law, but I hope they have bylaws in it that mentions only castration for the more major cases, and not the accidental cases that end up listing them anyways.
Good point here. :)
~Nonsensical Musings | My Youtube~

User avatar
Jamie
Cutie
Reactions:
Posts: 297
Joined: 1 month ago
Location: Margate, Kent
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 17
Contact:
Great Britain

Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

Post by Jamie » 1 week ago

therapy.

death or whatever stupid corporal physical punishment isn’t fun. also, most pedophiles are non-exclusive and probably feel ashamed of it, just unable to really control their urges due to society turning them away as immoral cunts rather than actually trying to help them not commit actual offences, worth mentioning that.

permanent imprisonment if they decide to do it again, btw, don’t ever give another chance or what

dunno if I’m being too soft tho
MeowsePad greatest forum in the world, all other forums are run by dictators. MeowsePad number one exporter of NSFW, all other forums have inferior NSFW.

User avatar
jasony
Reactions:
Posts: 20
Joined: 3 days ago

Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

Post by jasony » 3 days ago

Well, to be honest, sex is such a good feeling for people - I think it might be better to shoot them, lol. I mean, what fun is life with no sex? Well, somehow I got by before puberty - but I don't know how!

Anyway, even though I'm horrified by child rape and molestation - I see a lot of this anti-pedo crusade as being driven by rednecks. Well, it seems to be that way on Facebook - and I SUSPECT - rednecks are trying to cover their ass - if you know what I mean. In other words, like with Jenny on Forrest Gump - it's these bozos doing the sex crimes!

Case in point: Memes saying the cure for pedophilia - and then showing an open box of bullets. :D

Post Reply