Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

[4.0x] Engage in civil discussion about serious, real-life topics.
zoldos
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Post by zoldos » 4 months ago

Jamie wrote:
4 months ago
death or whatever stupid corporal physical punishment isn’t fun.
It's not supposed to be "fun", that's why it's punishment. Why not execute these pukes? They are destroying lives. No mercy. :evil:
~Nonsensical Musings | My Youtube~

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Post by slooroo » 3 months ago

It's funny I saw this thread since I just finished reading Sanctuary by William Faulkner. To not spoil the book too much I'll just note one scene a character who is incapable of having sex still has desires and rapes a character with a corn cob then hires another person to rape her while he watches. I'm definitely not defending child molesters but I'm also skeptical of the effectiveness of it actually stopping any future children from being harmed since not all child molesters get a life sentence.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 3 months ago

slooroo wrote:
3 months ago
It's funny I saw this thread since I just finished reading Sanctuary by William Faulkner. To not spoil the book too much I'll just note one scene a character who is incapable of having sex still has desires and rapes a character with a corn cob then hires another person to rape her while he watches. I'm definitely not defending child molesters but I'm also skeptical of the effectiveness of it actually stopping any future children from being harmed since not all child molesters get a life sentence.
That's an interesting coincidence that you had just finished reading that book. I agree that castrating child molesters would probably not be effective because, as you said, there are far more ways to molest somebody than with your genitalia.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

jasony
Reactions:

Post by jasony » 2 months ago

In response to some replies above - yes, it is noted that rape is about power, not sex. It's only incidentally sexual. Who heard that? Anyway, though, I really think castrating child molesters - pretty much shuts off the drive - and I don't think what they do can be done - without the sex part.