Should Child Molesters Be Castrated?

[4.0x] Engage in civil discussion about serious, real-life topics.
Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by Ravenfreak » 2 months ago

I'm not sure what they could do to women child molesters. Therapy can only go so far, I guess it could work in some situations.

zoldos
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Post by zoldos » 2 months ago

Therapy and "rehabilitation" is BS. There is no such thing as rehabilitation. A person that murders someone else can't be changed. They are sociopaths, psychopaths, emotionless. There is no changing that...
~Nonsensical Musings | My Youtube~

Yumika
Cutie
Reactions:

Post by Yumika » 2 months ago

Yes! It should be changed to death penalty. The system is too soft on murderers and psychopaths. Why would a taxpayer want to support free housing for them? Just kill them already!

In Singapore, if you bring drugs, you get put to death. If you spit on the sidewalk or chew gum, the police cane you. Yet, the nation is so peaceful. The streets are clean. People are content living their lives.

Ironically, even in Switzerland, which is 100% pro-gun and non-EU, is very peaceful.

zoldos
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Yumika wrote:
2 months ago
Yes! It should be changed to death penalty. The system is too soft on murderers and psychopaths. Why would a taxpayer want to support free housing for them? Just kill them already!

In Singapore, if you bring drugs, you get put to death. If you spit on the sidewalk or chew gum, the police cane you. Yet, the nation is so peaceful. The streets are clean. People are content living their lives.

Ironically, even in Switzerland, which is 100% pro-gun and non-EU, is very peaceful.
Those countries are peaceful because punishments are so severe. And yes, American prisons are hotels. Convicted murderers and rapists shouldn't get free TV, internet, get to work out, etc. Screw that. :evil:

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 8
Argentina

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

Yumika wrote:
2 months ago
Why would a taxpayer want to support free housing for them? Just kill them already!
Studies show that the death penalty is actually more expensive than imprisoning people for life.
zoldos wrote:A person that murders someone else can't be changed. They are sociopaths, psychopaths, emotionless. There is no changing that...
Out of curiosity, what would you say about someone who murdered his/her child's rapist?
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Joshua Farrell
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by Joshua Farrell » 2 months ago

Not all killers are murderers, and not all people who molesters are abusers. Sure, there are those who even with therapy won't change enough to not have issues in the future, but for those who didn't actually mean to do something, or those who thought that the other party was consensual or old enough, more than likely will never do it again after receiving a sentence, surely shouldn't have to get castrated just because of a bad decision. Haven't checked the law, but I hope they have bylaws in it that mentions only castration for the more major cases, and not the accidental cases that end up listing them anyways.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 8
Argentina

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

@Joshua Farrell brings up a great point. There are plenty of eighteen year old sex offenders out there who have had their lives destroyed for having sex with someone two or three years younger.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

zoldos
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Joshua Farrell wrote:
2 months ago
Not all killers are murderers, and not all people who molesters are abusers. Sure, there are those who even with therapy won't change enough to not have issues in the future, but for those who didn't actually mean to do something, or those who thought that the other party was consensual or old enough, more than likely will never do it again after receiving a sentence, surely shouldn't have to get castrated just because of a bad decision. Haven't checked the law, but I hope they have bylaws in it that mentions only castration for the more major cases, and not the accidental cases that end up listing them anyways.
Good point here. :)

Deleted User 59
Reactions:

Post by Deleted User 59 » 2 months ago

therapy.

death or whatever stupid corporal physical punishment isn’t fun. also, most pedophiles are non-exclusive and probably feel ashamed of it, just unable to really control their urges due to society turning them away as immoral cunts rather than actually trying to help them not commit actual offences, worth mentioning that.

permanent imprisonment if they decide to do it again, btw, don’t ever give another chance or what

dunno if I’m being too soft tho

jasony
Reactions:

Post by jasony » 2 months ago

Well, to be honest, sex is such a good feeling for people - I think it might be better to shoot them, lol. I mean, what fun is life with no sex? Well, somehow I got by before puberty - but I don't know how!

Anyway, even though I'm horrified by child rape and molestation - I see a lot of this anti-pedo crusade as being driven by rednecks. Well, it seems to be that way on Facebook - and I SUSPECT - rednecks are trying to cover their ass - if you know what I mean. In other words, like with Jenny on Forrest Gump - it's these bozos doing the sex crimes!

Case in point: Memes saying the cure for pedophilia - and then showing an open box of bullets. :D