Breastfeeding in public

[4.0x] Engage in civil discussion about serious, real-life topics.
User avatar
DanTheMan
Cutie
Reactions:
Posts: 286
Joined: 2 months ago
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 26
United States of America

Breastfeeding in public

Post by DanTheMan » 2 months ago

The thought of it personally (as in me putting myself in a woman's shoes) I'd be uncomfortable revealing myself in public I think.... however, I feel as though between the natural instinct of being a mother and all the other uncomfortable things a mom has been through up through birth, a brief boob flash or boob fat showing is rediculously miniscule.

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3115
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 8
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Breastfeeding in public

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

Yeah, I think you just get used to it. You have to feed your baby somehow!
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
DanTheMan
Cutie
Reactions:
Posts: 286
Joined: 2 months ago
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 26
United States of America

Breastfeeding in public

Post by DanTheMan » 2 months ago

Especially if you don't want to use formula.

User avatar
jasony
Reactions:
Posts: 63
Joined: 2 months ago

Breastfeeding in public

Post by jasony » 2 months ago

To be honest, so many men are pervs - and even a lot of other guys would be tempted to look - just cause it's weird! Anyway, looking is a sure invitation to sex crime accusations - so legalized breastfeeding would surely see skyrocketing cases of them!

Anyway, I have no problem with women breastfeeding - among people they're sure not to accuse - but not in the general public.

Also, looking at this deeper, I feel a lot of women have a grudge against men. Of course, these chicks MIGHT use breastfeeding to BAIT men they hate: the misfits, the pigs (Well, they might deserve to be hated - but not false accusations.).

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3115
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 8
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Breastfeeding in public

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

jasony wrote:
2 months ago
To be honest, so many men are pervs - and even a lot of other guys would be tempted to look - just cause it's weird! Anyway, looking is a sure invitation to sex crime accusations - so legalized breastfeeding would surely see skyrocketing cases of them!
Breastfeeding in public, even uncovered, is legal virtually everywhere to my knowledge (at least in the U.S.).
jasony wrote:
2 months ago
Also, looking at this deeper, I feel a lot of women have a grudge against men. Of course, these chicks MIGHT use breastfeeding to BAIT men they hate: the misfits, the pigs (Well, they might deserve to be hated - but not false accusations.).
Are you saying that women would bait men into raping them? I doubt that.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
jasony
Reactions:
Posts: 63
Joined: 2 months ago

Breastfeeding in public

Post by jasony » 2 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
2 months ago
jasony wrote:
2 months ago
To be honest, so many men are pervs - and even a lot of other guys would be tempted to look - just cause it's weird! Anyway, looking is a sure invitation to sex crime accusations - so legalized breastfeeding would surely see skyrocketing cases of them!
Breastfeeding in public, even uncovered, is legal virtually everywhere to my knowledge (at least in the U.S.).
That's a new one! But honestly, especially if the woman is hot (by a majority subjective opinion), don't you think guys will stare?

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3115
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 8
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Breastfeeding in public

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

jasony wrote:
2 months ago
That's a new one! But honestly, especially if the girl is hot (by a majority subjective opinion), don't you think guys will stare?
How is that the woman's problem?
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
jasony
Reactions:
Posts: 63
Joined: 2 months ago

Breastfeeding in public

Post by jasony » 2 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
2 months ago
jasony wrote:
2 months ago
That's a new one! But honestly, especially if the girl is hot (by a majority subjective opinion), don't you think guys will stare?
How is that the woman's problem?
Well, it becomes the man's problem when he is drawn into sex crime accusations - and especially if he's being baited.

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3115
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 8
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Breastfeeding in public

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 2 months ago

jasony wrote:
2 months ago
Princess MeowsePad wrote:
2 months ago
jasony wrote:
2 months ago
That's a new one! But honestly, especially if the girl is hot (by a majority subjective opinion), don't you think guys will stare?
How is that the woman's problem?
Well, it becomes the man's problem when he is drawn into sex crime accusations - and especially if he's being baited.
If you're saying that men simply can't control themselves when they see naked breasts, then that would suggest that those men need treatment, not that women should meticulously have to cover themselves.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
jasony
Reactions:
Posts: 63
Joined: 2 months ago

Breastfeeding in public

Post by jasony » 2 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
2 months ago
jasony wrote:
2 months ago
Princess MeowsePad wrote:
2 months ago
How is that the woman's problem?
Well, it becomes the man's problem when he is drawn into sex crime accusations - and especially if he's being baited.
If you're saying that men simply can't control themselves when they see naked breasts, then that would suggest that those men need treatment, not that women should meticulously have to cover themselves.
:D Men can't. That's why women don't go topless - and men can only see nudity with their partner, strippers, porn, or prostitutes.

Post Reply