Best Sonic the Hedgehog Character

[4.0x] Engage in civil discussion about serious, real-life topics.
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Post by slooroo » 3 weeks ago

(I totally didn't make this due to gacha luck in this game)

Man it's hard to pick my favorite. Shadow in his own game is hilarious but he's sorta campy after that. Knuckles is a cool design. Rouge is basically the furry version of Catwoman which is neat. Of course our main man Sonic the Hedgehog gets all the babes in the awesome Sonic 06 scene of "Pick your girlfriend." Please don't ask me to know why there's a bee or any of the other characters. Tails is bully material.

Kaunisto
Cutie
Reactions:
Finland

Post by Kaunisto » 3 weeks ago

Knuckles for me, I've always liked him (aside how they made him on Boom).
Too many hedgehogs isn't good, they could add one other (like for girlfriend), but throwing in yet and yet another hedgehog has annoyed me, that's my main problem with Shadow. At least have a porcupine!
Is there a porcupine in any Sonic? I don't know the "new" ones (meaning made in this century).

Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by Ravenfreak » 3 weeks ago

Sonic is by far the best IMO. Yeah he's the main character, but he's also my favorite character to play as. Plus I love his cocky attitude. I especially like his personality in Sonic the Comic, he was a total dick there. :lmao: Shadow is my second favorite character, no surprise there seeing how he was originally supposed to be a dark version of Sonic until they made him his own character thank god. Yeah I know his game wasn't the best, and he's "edgy" but Chaos Control and Chaos Blast are both awesome abilities. Coming in third is a Knuckles, I just love how gullible he is when it comes to the Master Emerald and I do enjoy playing as him in Sonic Adventure and in the 2D games.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Kaunisto wrote:
3 weeks ago
Knuckles for me, I've always liked him (aside how they made him on Boom).
Too many hedgehogs isn't good, they could add one other (like for girlfriend), but throwing in yet and yet another hedgehog has annoyed me, that's my main problem with Shadow. At least have a porcupine!
Is there a porcupine in any Sonic? I don't know the "new" ones (meaning made in this century).
I haven't played all the Sonic games but the fact there's so many hedgehogs probably play into why there's so many OCs at this point.
Ravenfreak wrote:
3 weeks ago
Yeah I know his game wasn't the best,
Shadow's game isn't BAD really. If anything the story is so stupid that makes for half the game by itself. Is it bad I like Sonic because the stories are so silly?

Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by Ravenfreak » 3 weeks ago

I think most of the stories are a bit over the top, especially Shadow's and 06's. :P I still love the games regardless and Sonic will always be my favorite gaming franchise. And yeah we haven't had a porcupine character yet, as of late the few new characters we got in the IDW comics actually aren't hedgehogs but one is a lemur. ones a beetle, and the other one is a wolf. I'm actually shocked there hasn't been a porcupine character yet, they're similar to echidnas.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

My favorite part of Sonic 06 is the "Do you want Amy who hasn't appeared until this point or the human princess Sonic?" scene. It's so out of nowhere and made me laugh.

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by Juneberry » 3 weeks ago

I've always been a Tails fan myself. I love the way he can use his tail to fly and stuff in the games.

Kaunisto
Cutie
Reactions:
Finland

Post by Kaunisto » 3 weeks ago

My buddies used to call Tails "Chernobyl Fox".

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Tails probably was born at Chernobyl