Your views on Abortion?

[4.0x] Engage in civil discussion about serious, real-life topics.
Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Your views on Abortion?

Post by Ravenfreak » 5 months ago

What are you views on abortion? Are you against it, for it, or somewhere in between? I'm honestly for it myself, because when it comes down to it no one should have a say in it but the Mother of the fetus. Of course I don't believe in late term abortions, because once a fetus reaches a certain point in development it is of course a infant. It doesn't matter the exact reason why the woman would want a abortion, she shouldn't have to tell anyone her reasons.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Re: Your views on Abortion?

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 5 months ago

Women are smart enough to make choices about their own bodies that work in their situations.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Deleted User 59
Reactions:

Post by Deleted User 59 » 5 months ago

Abortion should be legal if it's within a certain time frame, because yes pregnancy can be a mistake but aborting a child late on in their development is like murder and is probably not going to be very easy to justify yourself.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Argentina

Hinata wrote:
5 months ago
Abortion should be legal if it's within a certain time frame, because yes pregnancy can be a mistake but aborting a child late on in their development is like murder and is probably not going to be very easy to justify yourself.
What time frame would you suggest? I would say that within the first six months of pregnancy is reasonable.

Deleted User 59
Reactions:

Don't really know. That sounds fine though.

Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by Cassieboo » 5 months ago

Alright, so I have always been pro choice, and now that I have experienced pregnancy and birth I am even more pro choice.
So much happens to the body during pregnancy and as a result from birth. It came be minor things to major things. And you're pretty much not the same person physically after (and no I don't mean by looks, I mean how your body feels and works.)
I was going to make a long post but I'm leaving it here at a woman has the right to choose if she wants to put her body through that. It doesn't effect anyone else but her, so it shouldn't be anyone else's choice quite frankly.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Argentina

You mean to tell me that a bunch of old white men shouldn't be able to dictate what women do with their bodies? XD

Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by Cassieboo » 5 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
5 months ago
You mean to tell me that a bunch of old white men shouldn't be able to dictate what women do with their bodies? XD
Shocking, I know.

Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

Post by Naiwen » 5 months ago

Cassieboo wrote:
5 months ago
Princess MeowsePad wrote:
5 months ago
Shocking, I know.
Lol, yes I’m pro-choice. I never want to be pregnant myself or raise my own kids, because to me it’s the same as a cute pet really. For all who are craving motherhood but are infertile, you can go buy yourself a puppy or a kitten, it does the same things as a human baby.

Deleted User 59
Reactions:

I'd rather adopt anyway, like my girlfriend was (admittedly she was adopted by a relative, but still). It's saving a life and bringing a new life into the world in a sense, rather than ignoring that. Adoption is a big ask but a big positive thing to do.

Plus I suspect I could be infertile anyways, I have a few signs of high estrogen for an AMAB, lol... not that tbh I'd be really willing to have sex IRL, for whatever reason, in all seriousness, despite urges and the like. I dunno.