Naiwen’s Application

[1.0x] If this forum is open, we are accepting applications! Throw your hat in the ring and apply to be on a wonderful team!
Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

Naiwen’s Application

Post by Naiwen » 3 weeks ago

Which position(s) you would like : community moderator
Skills that will help you perform your position : I’ve worked with various softwares’ mcp before even admin cp, been managing forums for others for 19 years this year.
Previous experience germane to the position : current experience : “The Avengers Project” and “Simply Games Cafe” both administrator.
Why you want to be on our staff : because I’d love to help others out and it’ll be and outlet for my spare time to kill and also a venue for my health issues. I wanna help myself feel better about my life and others run their sites smoothly at the same time.
When and how often you are generally available to dedicate time to MeowsePad Community : daily an hour or 2. Have nothing better to do than to chill on message boards since I’m on disability and have all the time on my hands to be available for your community.
The best way to contact you outside the forum if necessary : discord, fb or email.