Pizza

[1.0x] Discuss everything about food--eating, cooking, restaurants, recipes, et cetera!
User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3484
Joined: 5 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 9
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Pizza

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 3 months ago

What's your favorite kind of pizza?

I like pepperoni pizza, BLT pizza, and triple meat pizza.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 5048
Joined: 5 months ago
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Contact:
United States of America

Pizza

Post by Juneberry » 3 months ago

I like either meatball and mushroom pizza, or this really nice veggie stuffed pizza my favorite pizza place makes. It's delicious- and sometimes we get them to add chicken too~

...There's such a thing as a BLT pizza? :O

User avatar
Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:
Posts: 700
Joined: 5 months ago
Age: 34
Contact:

Pizza

Post by Megan » 3 months ago

I usually like pepperoni and onions myself.
Image

User avatar
Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Reactions:
Posts: 407
Joined: 5 months ago
Location: Meowse's Closet
Mood:
Age: 28

Pizza

Post by Cassieboo » 3 months ago

Pepperoni, blt, taco, phily cheese steak and well all that doesn't have grossness (mushrooms or black olives) on them lol.

User avatar
Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:
Posts: 700
Joined: 5 months ago
Age: 34
Contact:

Pizza

Post by Megan » 3 months ago

Cassieboo wrote:
3 months ago
Pepperoni, blt, taco, phily cheese steak and well all that doesn't have grossness (mushrooms or black olives) on them lol.
I don’t really mind mushrooms. Not fond of them really, but on pizza they taste okay.
Image

User avatar
Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
Posts: 506
Joined: 5 months ago
Gender: Male
Age: 29
Contact:
United States of America

Pizza

Post by Ravenfreak » 3 months ago

I always get double pepperoni on my pizza. It's the best topping, I can't eat a pizza without it. (I would if I was super hungry though. :P) I also enjoy chicken on my pizza and hamburger too.
Image

User avatar
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Posts: 3499
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Mood:
Age: 27
United States of America

Pizza

Post by slooroo » 3 months ago

I like a proper balance of meat and veggie. Otherwise I usually mix it up on what that combination is.

User avatar
Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 3484
Joined: 5 months ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 9
Age: 4
Contact:
Argentina

Pizza

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 3 months ago

slooroo wrote:
3 months ago
I like a proper balance of meat and veggie. Otherwise I usually mix it up on what that combination is.
I like vegetables, but I don't usually have them on my pizza for some reason. I just don't find that any vegetables go well with pizza. I might try onions on my pizza sometime. xD
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 5048
Joined: 5 months ago
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Contact:
United States of America

Pizza

Post by Juneberry » 3 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
3 months ago
I just don't find that any vegetables go well with pizza.
But didn't you say one of your favorites is BLT? Doesn't that stand for Bacon/Lettuce/Tomato?

User avatar
Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:
Posts: 700
Joined: 5 months ago
Age: 34
Contact:

Pizza

Post by Megan » 3 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
3 months ago
slooroo wrote:
3 months ago
I like a proper balance of meat and veggie. Otherwise I usually mix it up on what that combination is.
I like vegetables, but I don't usually have them on my pizza for some reason. I just don't find that any vegetables go well with pizza. I might try onions on my pizza sometime. xD
I don’t mind peppers myself.
Image

Post Reply