What's your diet like?

[1.0x] Discuss everything about food--eating, cooking, restaurants, recipes, et cetera!
Juneberry
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

What's your diet like?

Post by Juneberry » 1 month ago

I know for myself I have a very unhealthy diet. I eat a lot of garbage, though I'm trying to eat better. But a literal diet isn't what this is about, whether I need one or not. I'm talking about the types of food you eat, not that you're eating less of. Have you ever been on a specialized diet?

The only time I personally was on a specialized diet was when I was in the hospital. Because of having a heart issue at the time, they were very cautious in what they let me eat. 'Heart healthy' they called it, but I didn't see as big a difference in it than what others were given.

Nowadays, my dad talks a lot about trying the keto diet. I hear good things, but I have a few reasons to worry. Not all trending diets are good for specific people. But lowering our carbs could be good in general.

So... Are you on a special diet? Or are you looking into one? Whether it's vegetarianism, the atkins diet or just the food groups you personally eat the most, let's talk all about it. What kind of food are you eating most?

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

What's your diet like?

Post by slooroo » 1 month ago

I eat some junk food but in terms of meals I've gotten pretty good at working with leaner meats and more veggies. I can go without breads and such but my parents whine if they don't get bread.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

What's your diet like?

Post by Megan » 1 month ago

I've always been bad with eating. XD

Funny enough in high school I was under weight, now I'm over. >_> I'm mostly eat a load of junk or too much.

I did lose a bit when I was sick, like close to 10 pounds. Trying to keep it off by eating a bit less and better.

Cassieboo
Administrator
Reactions:
Mood:

What's your diet like?

Post by Cassieboo » 1 month ago

I eat very unhealthy. I love food, and have very little self control when it comes to it.

Kaunisto
Cutie
Reactions:
Finland

What's your diet like?

Post by Kaunisto » 4 weeks ago

90% of what I eat is fries, chicken and bread.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

What's your diet like?

Post by slooroo » 4 weeks ago

Kaunisto wrote:
4 weeks ago
90% of what I eat is fries, chicken and bread.
That's pretty specific