Chatting Time

[0.0x] These sites were promoted here at one point but are currently inactive. If your site is in here and has re-opened, report the post to have it reinstated!
Ashley
Cutie
Reactions:

Re: Chatting Time

Post by Ashley » 5 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
5 months ago
Ashley was originally going to be a mod here, and I'd be happy to have her as a mod again if she wishes. I can try to help with the phpBB installation if you want, Jamie. I don't think there will be any issues with the two communities co-existing if Ashley still wants to reopen.

Actually I can use all the help I can get my hands on. I'd like a custom theme mad, and Jamie do you still have the link to those mods I sent you? Also would like help with a logo and content. Our site is http://chattingtime.purephpbb.com let me know and I can send over ftp panel details as well

Deleted User 59
Reactions:

Post by Deleted User 59 » 5 months ago

Yeah I do have the mod links. I'm at college right now, though.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 5 months ago

I registered. :3 I'd be happy to help with what I can. I can install whatever plugins you like.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

Ashley
Cutie
Reactions:

Post by Ashley » 5 months ago

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
5 months ago
I registered. :3 I'd be happy to help with what I can. I can install whatever plugins you like.
Awesome. I'll forward you the cpanel details and have you as my technical support staff