Cryptocurrency

[1.0x] Chat with your fellow forumers about anything that your heart desires.
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Cryptocurrency

Post by slooroo » 1 month ago

So is anyone involved in crypto? I find the topic fascinating but I only want ways besides spending money to earn coins. Mining also isn't realistic for me at the time. I'd love to hear tips from people though. I'm trying out RollerCoin right now that pays Bitcoin for playing games.

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Cryptocurrency

Post by Juneberry » 1 month ago

My dad was collecting Satoshis for a while (apparently it was a form of cryptocurrency) but apparently he's stopped. I personally barely understand it, so I'm not even going to try getting into it at this point. ^^; I know for some people it can get a lot of money fast though.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Cryptocurrency

Juneberry wrote:
1 month ago
My dad was collecting Satoshis for a while (apparently it was a form of cryptocurrency) but apparently he's stopped. I personally barely understand it, so I'm not even going to try getting into it at this point. ^^; I know for some people it can get a lot of money fast though.
I got 3 satoshi. I'm so wealthy. Maybe someday I'll have a full bitcoin. I should've took the free ones back when you get hundreds of them for nothing.

Princess MeowsePad
Administrator
Reactions:
Referrals: 9
Argentina

Re: Cryptocurrency

Post by Princess MeowsePad » 1 month ago

Juneberry wrote:
1 month ago
I don't really understand cryptocurrency either. I don't get what gives it its value.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Cryptocurrency

Essentially crypto is worth as much as the community values it. If this sounds ridiculous that's because Bitcoin was partly a political statement about how national currency works too. The USD is only worth something as long as the US is good for paying their debts.