Steven Universe

[1.0x] Discuss or share music, movies, television shows, or videos.
Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Steven Universe

Post by Ravenfreak » 4 months ago

With the recent information regarding the movie, my hype for Steven has returned! Does anyone else watch the show? The movie is set to come out this fall and is going to take place two years after the previous arc that ended back early this year. Who are your favorite characters if you do watch the show? What about your favorite parings? My favorite characters are Amethyst, Lars, and Emerald. :) My favorite couples are Pearl and Amethyst, Steven and Connie, and of course Ruby and Sapphire!

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

Steven Universe

Post by Megan » 4 months ago

Ravenfreak wrote:
4 months ago
With the recent information regarding the movie, my hype for Steven has returned! Does anyone else watch the show? The movie is set to come out this fall and is going to take place two years after the previous arc that ended back early this year. Who are your favorite characters if you do watch the show? What about your favorite parings? My favorite characters are Amethyst, Lars, and Emerald. :) My favorite couples are Pearl and Amethyst, Steven and Connie, and of course Ruby and Sapphire!
I adore the show! I have a shelf in my room dedicated to it. XD

As for characters I like Steven, Lapis, Garnet, and Peridot. Especially love the music. I just wish they’d release some background music.

The hype for the movie is getting high! Steven’s new look looks pretty cool!

Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Steven Universe

Post by Ravenfreak » 3 months ago

My girl and I started rewatching the show recently, to get us ready for the movie. :D I forgot how much of a jerk Lars is during the first season, I'm glad he's past that phase and has matured. Also rewatching the older episode shown me just how selfish Rose Quartz really was when you think of it...

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

Steven Universe

Post by Megan » 3 months ago

Ravenfreak wrote:
3 months ago
My girl and I started rewatching the show recently, to get us ready for the movie. :D I forgot how much of a jerk Lars is during the first season, I'm glad he's past that phase and has matured. Also rewatching the older episode shown me just how selfish Rose Quartz really was when you think of it...
Yeah it does...I mean I don't feel she was totally bad...just misguided I guess. I think it mostly shows that she wasn't as perfect as everyone built her up to be.

I'm real excited for the movie. It looks really good! That and we'll be getting another soundtrack which is awesome.

Ravenfreak
Content Creator
Reactions:
United States of America

Re: Steven Universe

Post by Ravenfreak » 2 months ago

The movie finally aired here last night! Oh man it was amazing!
Spoiler:
I was freaking out when the gems were reset to their default settings! I was thinking about how Steven was going to help bring their memories back and the way to do so was very creative. Steg kind of creeped me out. Poor Spinel though, there’s another reason to dislike Pink Diamond now. If people don’t think she is selfish now, then they are in denial. Also it’s been confirmed that future SU projects will take place after the movie since Rebecca Sugar mentioned that this arc is finished. Also holy crap there was blood!!

Megan
Ferret Queen
Reactions:

Re: Steven Universe

Post by Megan » 2 months ago

Ravenfreak wrote:
2 months ago
The movie finally aired here last night! Oh man it was amazing!
Spoiler:
I was freaking out when the gems were reset to their default settings! I was thinking about how Steven was going to help bring their memories back and the way to do so was very creative. Steg kind of creeped me out. Poor Spinel though, there’s another reason to dislike Pink Diamond now. If people don’t think she is selfish now, then they are in denial. Also it’s been confirmed that future SU projects will take place after the movie since Rebecca Sugar mentioned that this arc is finished. Also holy crap there was blood!!
Spoiler:
I was actually surprised Steven and Greg fused. At first I thought they looked kinda ugly, but on the second watching they grew on me a bit.

I guess Pink was rather selfish in a lot of ways. Though I don't think she was like...totally bad. Just did a lot of stupid crud.
I really loved the music from the movie. My mom who was watching with me (since I was watching on the tv in the living room) was cursing the many songs. XD