Aroma Therapy, anyone?

[1.0x] Talk all about your life. Rants are welcome.
Naiwen
Cutie
Reactions:
Mood:
Canada

Aroma Therapy, anyone?

Post by Naiwen » 1 week ago

Anyone into it? I’m doing currently aroma therapy with a nice lavender eucalyptus essential oils cologne that smells heavenly to me personally. I think it’s the best scent for this therapeutic treatment anyways. I put on essential oils on my lips and sore hands, feet and joints, massaging and scrubbing them after a long walk in the morning. At night m, I’m always smelling lavender and eucalyptus because I’ve sprayed it all over where I sleep and I’ve been having no more sleep troubles or stress at night anymore lately.

Juneberry
Administrator
Reactions:
United States of America

Re: Aroma Therapy, anyone?

Post by Juneberry » 1 week ago

What's interesting about aroma therapy is it's not necessarily the scent itself that effects you- it's things in them called irritants. Different irritants affect us in different ways- and even if you can't enjoy the lavender smell like me, you can still get the relaxing effects! My dad sometimes sprays lemongrass essential oils on my pillows and stuff to help me sleep. We have an orange oil mist that was spray in the bathroom regularly, too. And finally... I have a face mask filled with lavender that I keep in the freezer. It feels so nice when I have a headache, and the lavender still relaxes me years later! :D

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Reactions:
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Aroma Therapy, anyone?

Post by slooroo » 1 week ago

Smells give me massive headaches. No thanks.